*****The Official Europa League Final Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

4 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Does anyone know if the game can be accessed free on BT sport via a Sky box without a BT sport subscription ? Or is just available via Youtube / internet? Wifi issues of late have been driving me round the bend. Can’t afford any buffering this Wednesday! 😫

Previous years they have it setup so you can go straight to it from the main menu. Not sure if it'll be the same this year or not. 

15 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Does anyone know if the game can be accessed free on BT sport via a Sky box without a BT sport subscription ? Or is just available via Youtube / internet? Wifi issues of late have been driving me round the bend. Can’t afford any buffering this Wednesday! 😫

Do you still get the buffering with a hard connection rather than Wi-Fi? 

Do we think Roofe will play? Knowing the influence ‘Sport Science’ has now and him only just getting to train? Other option is who started v Leipzig ( Aribo false 9 & Wright.) I’m not sure, just wondering.

1 minute ago, CR3 said:

Do we think Roofe will play? Knowing the influence ‘Sport Science’ has now and him only just getting to train? Other option is who started v Leipzig ( Aribo false 9 & Wright.) I’m not sure, just wondering.

I feel he’ll be on the bench, if we need a goal that’s the time to get him on, his positional sense in the box is the best at the club (since defoe left anyway). I can’t see us starting with him, had he got some time at the weekend I’d say there would be a chance but I can’t see it.

8 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Same starting 11 as Leipzig and a similar style, maybe just a bit more compact I think.

1 minute ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Tbh I’ve not tried as router is some distance away but if it was free to air via sky box would be no issues.

If you can't use the sky box I'd recommend trying a hard connection mate. 

Powerline adapters are great for a long distance hardline.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You’re my favourite Liverpool fan, after oor Lundstram of course :lol: 

Said to my lad at the weekend.  “Has it sunk in you are going to the English and Scottish Cup finals and both European finals? “  Gave my daughter my CL final ticket so will be watching in a bar in Paris😀.   

15 minutes ago, CR3 said:

On the bench for me. Bring him and Ramsey on during the second half when they tire and spaces open up. 

Just now, andyhrfc said:

Said to my lad at the weekend.  “Has it sunk in you are going to the English and Scottish Cup finals and both European finals? “  Gave my daughter my CL final ticket so will be watching in a bar in Paris😀.   

You’ll be itching to take it back at some point mate :lol: 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You’ll be itching to take it back at some point mate :lol: 

Yes.  But have to do the right thing and let the younger generation go.  Will keep looking for a ticket up till kick off, might try sneaking in, but maybe getting too old for that!

1 minute ago, andyhrfc said:

Yes.  But have to do the right thing and let the younger generation go.  Will keep looking for a ticket up till kick off, might try sneaking in, but maybe getting too old for that!

Seen a fair few Liverpool fans raging on Twitter about your process of doing tickets for the FA Cup final and CL final.