Jump to content

*****The Official Europa League Final Match Thread*****


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Does anyone know if the game can be accessed free on BT sport via a Sky box without a BT sport subscription ? Or is just available via Youtube / internet? Wifi issues of late have been driving me round the bend. Can’t afford any buffering this Wednesday! 😫

Previous years they have it setup so you can go straight to it from the main menu. Not sure if it'll be the same this year or not. 

Sunglasses Ron likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Does anyone know if the game can be accessed free on BT sport via a Sky box without a BT sport subscription ? Or is just available via Youtube / internet? Wifi issues of late have been driving me round the bend. Can’t afford any buffering this Wednesday! 😫

Do you still get the buffering with a hard connection rather than Wi-Fi? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we think Roofe will play? Knowing the influence ‘Sport Science’ has now and him only just getting to train? Other option is who started v Leipzig ( Aribo false 9 & Wright.) I’m not sure, just wondering.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CR3 said:

Do we think Roofe will play? Knowing the influence ‘Sport Science’ has now and him only just getting to train? Other option is who started v Leipzig ( Aribo false 9 & Wright.) I’m not sure, just wondering.

I feel he’ll be on the bench, if we need a goal that’s the time to get him on, his positional sense in the box is the best at the club (since defoe left anyway). I can’t see us starting with him, had he got some time at the weekend I’d say there would be a chance but I can’t see it.

CR3 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Do we think Roofe will play? Knowing the influence ‘Sport Science’ has now and him only just getting to train? Other option is who started v Leipzig ( Aribo false 9 & Wright.) I’m not sure, just wondering.

Same starting 11 as Leipzig and a similar style, maybe just a bit more compact I think.

CR3 and Malkytfp1 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Tbh I’ve not tried as router is some distance away but if it was free to air via sky box would be no issues.

If you can't use the sky box I'd recommend trying a hard connection mate. 

Powerline adapters are great for a long distance hardline.

Sunglasses Ron likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You’re my favourite Liverpool fan, after oor Lundstram of course :lol: 

Said to my lad at the weekend.  “Has it sunk in you are going to the English and Scottish Cup finals and both European finals? “  Gave my daughter my CL final ticket so will be watching in a bar in Paris😀.   

ForeverAndEver likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Do we think Roofe will play? Knowing the influence ‘Sport Science’ has now and him only just getting to train? Other option is who started v Leipzig ( Aribo false 9 & Wright.) I’m not sure, just wondering.

On the bench for me. Bring him and Ramsey on during the second half when they tire and spaces open up. 

real boydie9 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, andyhrfc said:

Said to my lad at the weekend.  “Has it sunk in you are going to the English and Scottish Cup finals and both European finals? “  Gave my daughter my CL final ticket so will be watching in a bar in Paris😀.   

You’ll be itching to take it back at some point mate :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You’re my favourite Liverpool fan, after oor Lundstram of course :lol: 

don’t listen to him Andy, he calls you murderers every other week. @andyhrfc

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You’ll be itching to take it back at some point mate :lol: 

Yes.  But have to do the right thing and let the younger generation go.  Will keep looking for a ticket up till kick off, might try sneaking in, but maybe getting too old for that!

ForeverAndEver likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, andyhrfc said:

Yes.  But have to do the right thing and let the younger generation go.  Will keep looking for a ticket up till kick off, might try sneaking in, but maybe getting too old for that!

Seen a fair few Liverpool fans raging on Twitter about your process of doing tickets for the FA Cup final and CL final. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • BlueSuedeSambas changed the title to *****The Official Europa League Final Match Thread*****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
×
×
  • Create New...