*****The Official Europa League Final Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

47 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Does anyone know if the game can be accessed free on BT sport via a Sky box without a BT sport subscription ? Or is just available via Youtube / internet? Wifi issues of late have been driving me round the bend. Can’t afford any buffering this Wednesday! 😫

Can you not run an ethernet cable from your router to the TV and watch on Youtube mate?

Maybe still time to get a couple of powerline adaptors delivered if you can't.

1 hour ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Does anyone know if the game can be accessed free on BT sport via a Sky box without a BT sport subscription ? Or is just available via Youtube / internet? Wifi issues of late have been driving me round the bend. Can’t afford any buffering this Wednesday! 😫

I believe it will be

Saw something the other day about it being available on Virgin via TiVo, but didn't read anything about Sky mate, sorry! 

2 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I just can't cope :lol: Feel weird as fuck. Bricking it one minute, ecstatic the next! Fear, anxiety, pride, joy, anticipation.....one after the other 

THen I actually get out of bed and start the day and then reality hits.....come on FFS...are we no there yet?!?!?

Better have your rallying call on Wednesday btw. 

Usually is on Sky for nowt :thumbup:

26 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I just can't cope :lol: Feel weird as fuck. Bricking it one minute, ecstatic the next! Fear, anxiety, pride, joy, anticipation.....one after the other 

THen I actually get out of bed and start the day and then reality hits.....come on FFS...are we no there yet?!?!?

I'm constantly flipping between " we're going to fucking do this" and getting pure excited and then half an hour later I'm going "we've got no chance of winning this" in that typical Scottish way and then feeling pure gutted. This is fucking brutal.

15 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I'm constantly flipping between " we're going to fucking do this" and getting pure excited and then half an hour later I'm going "we've got no chance of winning this" in that typical Scottish way and then feeling pure gutted. This is fucking brutal.

Same mate. I can't properly explain how I feel :lol: 

4 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

@Keef22 you two are crutching at straws here. 

:craphead:

Crutch, chest, arse? I don't care what part of his body he uses so long as it's not his hand.

"The crutch of God" has a great ring to it.

3 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Fuck it mate, it'll be fine. :tu:

When I try to like your comment i get this message "Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today".

What's that all about?

I was confident after the Leipzig match but the wait is fucking torture, the closer it gets the more doubt creeps in.

Fingers crossed our fans managed to snap up the majority of the neutral tickets, the atmosphere is going to play a huge factor for us.