*****The Official Europa League Final Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

I just can't cope :lol: Feel weird as fuck. Bricking it one minute, ecstatic the next! Fear, anxiety, pride, joy, anticipation.....one after the other 

THen I actually get out of bed and start the day and then reality hits.....come on FFS...are we no there yet?!?!?

\just wait till Wednesday fucking morning then.....

12 minutes ago, tm91 said:

I feel weirdly confident about this. Excited, nervous, giddy, impatient...but above all, confident. I just feel like we're going to do it. I've had that feeling for months. The concept of fate is a load of bullshit, but it feels like this is going to happen and I'm just killing time until I see us win it. Almost like 55 last year.

I obviously have that voice in my head that says 'we can lose' but I don't have that same dread I'd hsve before other big games. It just feels different. 

Steady on old boy! 

I was like that in the immediate aftermath of the SF and until about yesterday. I’m far more level headed now. It’s going to be a tough game and we’ll need to be at our best. There are no second chances here. There are no return legs at Ibrox. It is literally winner takes all and by fuck do I hope it is us. 

Anyway going to bed and try and sleep and hope the jumble of thoughts, fears and excitement allows me to get some sleep, but it is getting worse. By the time the final is to be played I will be sitting in a ward on a section.

6 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

I'm constantly flipping between " we're going to fucking do this" and getting pure excited and then half an hour later I'm going "we've got no chance of winning this" in that typical Scottish way and then feeling pure gutted. This is fucking brutal.

Exact Same.

Surely it's too good to be true.

Then again, Ive been saying the same thing since the Dortmund games.

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

This isn’t early. You one of those laughable 9am starters?

My Mrs is like that , starts at 9 literally around the corner and moans like fuck about getting up, I start at 7, sometimes earlier and have a 40 minute drive first, I'm on my first break before she starts, work shy bastards imo.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

My Mrs is like that , starts at 9 literally around the corner and moans like fuck about getting up, I start at 7, sometimes earlier and have a 40 minute drive first, I'm on my first break before she starts, work shy bastards imo.

Exact same mate. My alarm goes off every morning at half 5. 

Im not in work today and woke up at half 6 this morning with my body thinking ive had a lie in :lol:

I’m still partially in the “it would be so unbelievable it can’t actually happen” camp, but objectively we won’t ever have a better chance. I’m also finding some confidence from the fact that that lot have almost resigned themselves too it happening.

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Imagine having a break. Lazy bastard.