*****The Official Europa League Final Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

32 minutes ago, TheQueensEleven said:

I think I'm more nervous because we've already beaten better teams from the same league convincingly. We should be winning this. Hoping for a good performance and a convincing win so I'm not having palpations for the full 90 minutes.

That is what worries me! The fact we can take huge confidence of having beaten Dortmund and RB Leipzig, so in my mind we should be favourites. That is a tag I don't like in a game of this enormity as it means I will be even more devastated if we don't win as we have a great shot at this.

Eintracht Frankfurt are no mugs though.

Come on Rangers!! 🇬🇧

Boy that was with us hasn’t got on the flight from Amsterdam to Malaga.  Apparently too drunk, load of bullshit.  They emailed to say they had overbooked this flight hes just been the one that’s told naw.  His boy and sister have just left him aswell. 🙈

7 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I'm 36 years old and right now I've got the feeling I had when I was a wee boy on Christmas Eve. Never thought that feeling would ever come back as an adult.

There is magic in the air bears.

I said this to the wife yesterday about how excited/ nervous I am for tonight.

She just gave me a funny look 🤣🤣