*****The Official Europa League Final Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

15 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

On my second glass of jaegermeister and not planning on stopping till tomorrow. Tunes are blaring and had the neighbours dancing and laughing as they went out to work. Going to get very messy.

Think i could drink all day and still be nervous, either that or be upside down behind the telly by 7pm and miss the game entirely 

It’s finally arrived, I’m worried like fuck it all comes to a bitter end but the thought of it’s being the greatest ever Scottish club achievement, that it would cement us as the best ever Scottish club.. that I’d never let the scum forget it is keeping me going 😅

3 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

It’s finally arrived, I’m worried like fuck it all comes to a bitter end but the thought of it’s being the greatest ever Scottish club achievement, that it would cement us as the best ever Scottish club.. that I’d never let the scum forget it is keeping me going 😅

The Enormity of this is beyond words.

I just keep thinking it's too good to be true.

1 minute ago, JamieD said:

Took the day off because there is simply no way I could tolerate this. 

I had Seville partly booked, had the week off...it all got pulled last minute, managed a half day for today but that's it

Manager said as long as you log in tomorrow morning its fine, just dont put your camera on :lol:

Heading to the station shortly for the train to Seville. Have decidied that I will not drink until I get to my hotel. Then it's pop out and buy a bottle of vodka which I shall leave in my room. Once that is done then it's off to the nearest bar and let the beer flow.

I have a ticket for the big screens but will have lots of time to make my way there.

Frankfurt will be hard to beat but I can't get 2-1 out of my head.

I am jet lagged to fuck and struggling, just went for a walk for fresh air, time for triple coffee to bang me in to order and then hat, sunscreen, beers. 

It already feels hot as fuck in the sun at 10am and it's only 24 the now. 

Stay hydrated today bears 😂

1 hour ago, NitshillBear said:

For those that don't want to click on the ad-choked mess that is FF...

If they start wish ing each other the best of luck i hope the riot squad are right in there splitting heads and just generally lifting any cunt enjoying themselves.
Actually gave me a huge smile at a 35 second video.
Have fun PEOPLE.