*****The Official Europa League Final Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Going to the in laws tonight for hopefully what will be a special Rangers night cant wait.

Got the school run today at 3pm but no fucks given i will be turning up in my sombrero, New Orange kit and a few tins down :lol:

come 6pm ill be blootered then off out to get even more fucked up :lol:

I genuinely believe that Ramsey is starting tonight I just have that feeling instead of Wright.

Also I would love someone like Ryan Jack to score the winner tonight as he was a Rangers fan from a boy and all of us have had that dream that we score in a European cup final for Rangers 

2 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Going to the in laws tonight for hopefully what will be a special Rangers night cant wait.

Got the school run today at 3pm but no fucks given i will be turning up in my sombrero, New Orange kit and a few tins down :lol:

come 6pm ill be blootered then off out to get even more fucked up :lol:

Hope by school run after a few cans you don't mean driving.

Good way to not see the game IMO 😂😂

27 minutes ago, Iakona said:

Can see this being a very cagey game whilst both teams try to figure each other out. 

Gonna spend alot of it behind the couch I think. 

I think so.

That article I posted a few pages back said that they are weak in possession, at set pieces and they lack incision too. They are going to let us half the ball I think.

I’m no gambling man but get your money on Goldson to score at any time from a set piece IMO.

16 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

I genuinely believe that Ramsey is starting tonight I just have that feeling instead of Wright.

Also I would love someone like Ryan Jack to score the winner tonight as he was a Rangers fan from a boy and all of us have had that dream that we score in a European cup final for Rangers 

That's the biggest decesion for me and I think starting Ramsey over Wright is a mistake

If Ramsey starts, he's likely out wide right with Aribo as the false 9, everybody is saying Kostic is their biggest threat on the left side so we'll need Wright's legs more than anything else.

Ramsey to come on if we're struggling 2nd half or if we need to calm things down