*****The Official Europa League Final Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Watched a story on the American CNN earlier today about the final and tbh it gave me the fear the way they talked up Frankfurt,extolling how they come alive in Europe and going through their dangerous players. Don't get me wrong it was very complimentary also about us,talking about our win in 72,and how Rangers most definitely should not be written off,but still increased the fear. Perhaps it's just because I'm a blubbering gibbering sack of nerves. 

For god's sake Rangers just do this. Think of how us fans will feel,think of the explosion of bitter bile from this hate infested bitter wee country,think of our second European trophy and our automatic CL entry (more explosions of bitter rage) think of Walter and Jimmy. Just do it!!!!!!

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

I prefer it on my own too .Would only ever watch with my son .

But this is something special. C'mon the famous Glasgow Rangers let's do it for Walter, Jimmy and all those who support us throughout the world. WATP.

Just now, Monkey Butler said:

Proper football question for once. How do we think the heat is going to affect our gameplan tonight? Thankfully we're playing a team who may also struggle in the heat, but it's still a concern. 

9pm kick off in Spain so it should be a little colder.  Would hope they'll be fine!

4 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Proper football question for once. How do we think the heat is going to affect our gameplan tonight? Thankfully we're playing a team who may also struggle in the heat, but it's still a concern. 

Apparently they Don't like being in possession I genuinely believe we might start fast try and score by 20mins then sit back.

On the other hand it might a 0-0 then pens hope not

25 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

This wait is unbearable. Fuck knows how the players are feeling! I hope though, that they are relaxed despite the momentous occasion. I hope that they fully understand what this means for us, and I'm sure they do. 10 years ago, everyone and his dog outside of Ibrox, wanted us dead. They had us fighting for our very existence. Well, here we are. Here we are on one of the biggest platforms in world football, 90 minutes from glory. I say gory, but in my eyes, we've already won! Every day that we exist kills those who tried to kill us. But fuck them......they aren't the focus. It's all about us, and what we do. Coming from the bottom tier of Scottish Football to a major European final in 10 years is a mind blowing achievement. No matter the outcome tonight, we have done an incredible thing by just getting here. The players just have to concentrate on their game, just give it there all. Leave nothing on the pitch, and we have a great chance, a chance to write yet more history for our marvelous club! 

That said, INTAE THESE CUNTS, RANGERS!!!  COME ON!!!!!!!!!

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

Actually think we'll play alright tonight and leave nothing out there and if we get beat by the better team, I can't complain. 

To give anything but your best is to sacrifice the gift.