*****The Official Europa League Final Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

6 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

Think the heat will play a major part in how we start Dougie. Going to be interesting to see Gio's game plan.

No doubt mate. I have been impressed about the way the players have bought into the way Gio wants us to play and l'm sure he will have a few surprises for us all.

9 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

feels surreal to see the Prime Minister wishing us well. usually its for english teams or for other sports that i think ive seen something like that…but it’s us. im sure he’ll be wishing liverpool good luck but today it’s us. 

the players arent just doing this for the fans. they are going out there to play for the country! not england, wales, northern ireland, or scotland. for the united kingdom :UK:

lets get fucking tore into this mob Rangers and bring that trophy back to ibrox!

Mon Tav

For Queen and Country 

NS

WATP

3 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

only just past 3 and already out of likes ffs. whys there a limit?? :lol:

2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

For an occasion like this it should be removed or set to 1m

Especially when i've already given 3 or 4 likes liking folk suggesting more likes.

If ye catch ma drift :confused:

6 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

only just past 3 and already out of likes ffs. whys there a limit?? :lol:

I’m trying to figure out if the number can be lifted. And by trying time figure out I mean i’m asking the other admin who actually know how to work the admin control panel :lol: