*****The Official Europa League Final Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Become Legends. 

Ignore the pressures that may come to bear.  Think of our great support past and present who have followed everywhere.
  Focus upon our history and that will see you through. The 4 lads who met at Fleshers Haugh from where our great Club grew.   

Remember  the Ibrox Roar, our standards, our love of Rangers too.  Remember these things and you can make dreams come true. 

You can become A Rangers legend and be forever  blue. 
When the game is won  walk up to  the Greatest Ever Ranger,  take his hand in yours, and tell him "John, I did it too!"

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

From a superstitious point of view do I wear the Rangers shirt I have never seen us lose in for the final, or do I wear the Rangers shirt I have wore once which was for the semi final? :lol:

Could you give us a few days to get back on that one please. :hmmm:

Very nervous, but very excited, at the same time.
This will be the biggest, most important, most meaningful game I've ever watched.
Likely pacing back and forth, and shouting at the TV, again.
I reckon we have a good chance, probably more so with GvB than with SG.
I was emotional at the end of the semi final, goodness knows what I'll be like at 10 P.M. on Wednesday.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

From a superstitious point of view do I wear the Rangers shirt I have never seen us lose in for the final, or do I wear the Rangers shirt I have wore once which was for the semi final? :lol:

Which shirt for each scenario, randomly been wearing a training top one of her aunt's gave me since we beat Dortmund so that is the shirt of choice for Wednesday obviously. 👍

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Don't ask such stupid fucking questions.

You wear both..... and keep on the water in that heat with 2 layers