*****The Official Europa League Final Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, Misteral said:

Imagine falling for the fat prick Johnson's false words. He'd shaft you in a heartbeat. :lol:

He's like all politicians, including Nicoliar (although I use the term politician loosely with her). Its all about attracting votes. Grandstanding. 

5 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

He's like all politicians, including Nicoliar (although I use the term politician loosely with her). Its all about attracting votes. Grandstanding. 

Yet some people praising him for it. Unbelievable really. 

19 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Was watching Sky news there and a reporter in Seville talking about our journey. How we had financial difficulties,went into administration,were liquidated and had to "start from scratch" in the bottom division. It's weird how after all these years this sort of inaccurate reporting still boils my blood. On today of all days I shouldn't let it bother me yet it still does.  Maybe it's the nerves. Maybe I need to turn off the TV and go for a long relaxing walk along the river Forth before tonight. 

You should have heard Jim White this morning.  The re-formed club, bust, application to join the league - all that shit

21 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

I’ve been so unproductive at work that my boss has just told me to go home as there’s no point me being in today as I’ve spent all day looking at videos and picture of Rangers fans in Seville/Repeats of Dortmund and Leipzig games 😂

I think the boss has let you go buddy.

1 minute ago, aird said:

What are the chances of the team going to Ibrox tomorrow when we win 

Hopefully not. If we do this tonight, I want the players to enjoy the moment but quickly get into focus for the cup final this weekend. Get that game out of the way and then think about some way to celebrate if we manage it.

14 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

You should have heard Jim White this morning.  The re-formed club, bust, application to join the league - all that shit

If people like Jim Whyte can't get it right what chance have the rest of the media down south got :ang:. I was listening to Paul Ross over night on talksport and he seemed to think we were Glasgow Rangers before 2012 and now we're just Rangers :lol:.

To be fair to journalist Stewart Weir at least when he came on he set PR straight with the fact that we are registered at UEFA as the Rangers founded 1872