*****The Official Europa League Final Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

3 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

My boy came home from school and asked to watch the game with me tonight as it might never happen again. 

Struggled to get him into fitbaw for years, they must have all been talking about it in school.   Fucking buzzing even more now. 

:UK:

Hopefully it’s a night to remember for generations

Travelling down to Prestwick to watch the game with my lad.  More than likely we'll never be in this position again (hope I'm wrong though) so its important to spend this special day with family and friends.

Enjoy it fellow bears but don't forget,  if we do manage to win,  to raise a glass to all our 'sleeping bears' :champagne:

Gone but never forgotten...

2 minutes ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

Travelling down to Prestwick to watch the game with my lad.  More than likely we'll never be in this position again (hope I'm wrong though) so its important to spend this special day with family and friends.

Enjoy it fellow bears but don't forget,  if we do manage to win,  to raise a glass to all our 'sleeping bears' :champagne:

Gone but never forgotten...

:thumbup: out of likes so you get an emoji lol.

definitely should be thinking of those not here with us. will be raising a glass to walter + jimmy and all the others who aren't here anymore.

1 hour ago, delparlane said:

Was downing pints like a madskull yesterday to calm the jangled nerves and completely spaced on all the meds I’m on right now (getting old sucks). Long story short, that was a big no-no. Had one helluva horrible reaction and night, so today has to be a dry one. 😫😫😫

Hope to Christ the boys win this thing, ‘cause facing the alternative dry doesn’t bear thinking about.

If the mugs out Del they'll be no worries 👍

17 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

My boy came home from school and asked to watch the game with me tonight as it might never happen again. 

Struggled to get him into fitbaw for years, they must have all been talking about it in school.   Fucking buzzing even more now. 

:UK:

My grandson in Larbert has been to Ibrox half a dozen times,and his Da takes him to watch Dunfermline games.
He usually has a future x club night Tuesday, but has asked the son in law if he can miss it,so he can watch the match for his Papa tonight.
Knew Rangers would be in his heart for the rest of his life.
His first match was about 10 years ago and i picked him up from his Mum at Queen Street and took him out on the tube,some mad punter offered him a drink from a half bottle of MD and he just shook his head and said "i'm only 4" :mutley:
Once it's in his blood he will never be able to resist the urge to go to Ibrox.:UK:

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

9 years ago my best mate died unexpectedly, aged 41.

Got a photo of him, Ally McCoist and I in the players’s lounge after an old firm game.

So I’ve printed it off full size, spray glued it to some kappa board and he (and Ally) is going to be on the couch tonight along with a few of his old mates, cheering us on….

Mon’ the Gers! ❤️🤍💙 Let’s fucking do this for all the Bears, past and present.

04D1BFEE-6FD7-46A5-B28F-1BB1C9B461CA.jpeg

RIP to your mate. He'll be with you the night cheering the famous on!

The wife and I are absolutely buzzing with excitement! Gio and the team have done us proud and can make our dreams come true. One more step to immortality! 

We all know they will give their all for Jimmy  Walter and us. Counting the seconds to kick-off. 

What a time to be a Bear!!!!!:UK: