*****The Official Europa League Final Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Just now, BillyG91 said:

unacceptable behaviour imo :lol: fs i was raging sitting outside a lidl at 4PM the day. feel your pain mate!

I'd honestly be going bush the now if not for the fact her parents are meeting us at the pub, was about to tell her to just fucking drop me off and go watch the game with them herself

7 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Don’t think I’ve ever felt like this before a game

if I could mate I'd give you about 20 likes - fckn nerve wracking.  just getting ready to go out in 10 minutes and shaking like a fckn leaf.  Only other time felt anywhere near this is when my wean was being born

1 minute ago, Madina said:

I'm having to watch it on YouTube. Anyone know if there is a lag compared to the actual TV station? Just preparing myself for the neighbours shouting a minute before I see anything 😂

youtubes no bad. maybe 30-60 seconds behind your BT sport coverage.

4 minutes ago, Willis said:

The Mrs is about to feel my wrath man, she "forgot to say" she wants to get the car inspected on way to the pub and now I'm sitting rattling in the car like a jakeball. 

She's been right into Rangers for years now, gets up at half 6 even for games I can't be arsed getting up for.

I thought she got it but she clearly doesn't. And hour before a Europa final and I'm standing in a carpark

Uber. Get that shite tae fuck mate. Get to the pub. 

70CD2A01-6D18-4258-AA78-C203203AC39A.gif

10 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Don’t think I’ve ever felt like this before a game

i'm surprisingly calm. a wee bit nervous and can't bring myself to eat anything but no shaking like fuck or anything :lol: before games against that mob in the dark side i would find myself whistling out my arse but this lot? calm as fuck in comparison!

6 minutes ago, Madina said:

I'm having to watch it on YouTube. Anyone know if there is a lag compared to the actual TV station? Just preparing myself for the neighbours shouting a minute before I see anything 😂

Download the bt app and u can watch it live there. I'm doing it just now. Shouldn't be any delay or very minimal 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

No water left in the stadium :lol:

Fuck sake UEFA.....

fucking joke. they are incompetent. seriously with the heat over there i'd be worried about the safety of the crowd. we're no used to that kind of heat and no cunts going to leave the stadium.

Just now, BillyG91 said:

fucking joke. they are incompetent. seriously with the heat over there i'd be worried about the safety of the crowd. we're no used to that kind of heat and no cunts going to leave the stadium.

They've only opened half of the ground tier kiosks and no upper tier kiosks.

Fans with tickets are still queuing outside, police not letting them in.