*****The Official Europa League Final Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

3 minutes ago, JWAC said:

I'm watching this on my own tonight, through choice. It sounds pathetic but I struggle to deal with emotions on big nights like this and partly due to superstition too. My mates understood

Whatever happens I know I'll be in tears tonight and I'll toast the boys, our support, friends and family and those no longer with us.

I can't believe there's still an hour to go till kick off, it's been the longest 2 weeks ever

I'm just about the same.

3 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Apparently stewards are turning away Rangers fans with tickets at section B and saying Frankfurt only, others saying police aren’t letting them close to the stadium what a fucking joke

Hopefully gets sorted out calmly, that’s the type of situation that inflames anger.

4 minutes ago, JWAC said:

I'm watching this on my own tonight, through choice. It sounds pathetic but I struggle to deal with emotions on big nights like this and partly due to superstition too. My mates understood

Whatever happens I know I'll be in tears tonight and I'll toast the boys, our support, friends and family and those no longer with us.

I can't believe there's still an hour to go till kick off, it's been the longest 2 weeks ever

same here. watching it myself and by choice.

but you're no alone mate :) come on here and share your feelings. we'll be here!