*****The Official Europa League Final Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

McGregor.

Tavernier, Goldson, Lundstram, Bassey, Barisic.

Kamara, Jack.

Wright, Aribo, Kent.

Thats what I think Gio will go with… also imagine telling us at the start of the season that we’d be going into a EL final with Bassey and Lundstram at centre back.

16 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

From a superstitious point of view do I wear the Rangers shirt I have never seen us lose in for the final, or do I wear the Rangers shirt I have wore once which was for the semi final? :lol:

I’m going to wear my wedding day socks for it. 

1 minute ago, EMRFC said:

Developed a weird superstition in my brain that I’m not allowed to shave my face until after the final… and I desperately need a shave

So strange, i am the same.  Didn't shave after we lost to Braga and Leipzig for a week and doing the same :lol:

45 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Developed a weird superstition in my brain that I’m not allowed to shave my face until after the final… and I desperately need a shave

fuck it. i'm not shaving either.

20 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

Go and shave.

Romanism was built on superstition.

and now i'm not so sure wtf to do other than shave half my face

49 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

I was nearly having a panic attack getting my hair cut and trimming my beard yesterday.

53 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Followed the lead when John Grieg grew his beard on the run up to Barcelona,which was my first beard.
My old man was a fireman and believed in shaving every day said "you're cultivating it on your face and it's growing wild on your arse" :cup:

2 hours ago, EMRFC said:

McGregor.

Tavernier, Goldson, Lundstram, Bassey, Barisic.

Kamara, Jack.

Wright, Aribo, Kent.

Thats what I think Gio will go with… also imagine telling us at the start of the season that we’d be going into a EL final with Bassey and Lundstram at centre back.

We can’t go into this with 5 at the back.

Its ok against the likes of Dortmund and Leipzig away from home in a 2 leg tie. But a one of final we simply can’t play that defensive, we need to go in with confidence and play to win.

We’ve seen the result of playing negatively in a final in Manchester where we were even more defensive than usual and it didn’t turn out very well.

Get Lundstram in midfield and I’d get Sakala in place of Wright.

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Bassey Barisic

Jack Lundstram Kamara

Sakala Aribo Kent