Just in case you weren't already nervous

Malkytfp1

17 minutes ago, johanvanhentze said:

Gutted I cant go.. Had the chance of a ticket but the travel was mental and the trip would have cost me a shitload.. cannot justify it. Would have to push house refurbs back a couple of years :/ Still shitting myself and will have to get smashed for it..

The Faroe Islands will need nationwide refurbs from your celebrations if we win it

You did the right thing, and you’ll be there in spirit, most Rangers fans aren’t going to be there but will be just as loud as those in Seville wherever they are in the world

What would Gio do?

There needs to be a concerted effort of everyone feeling calm and quietly confident if we want to win this.

All those who are freaking out, I say think of the players and GET A GRIP!!!

8 hours ago, johanvanhentze said:

Gutted I cant go.. Had the chance of a ticket but the travel was mental and the trip would have cost me a shitload.. cannot justify it. Would have to push house refurbs back a couple of years :/ Still shitting myself and will have to get smashed for it..

I'm in the same boat mate, eating me up inside but I just couldn't justify it with two young kids and a mortgage to pay.

Mind you I didn't have a ticket in my hand 😅