What an effort - Hold your heads high lads.

The team on the pitch were immense. The management and subs hmm not so much. 

This all stems back to recruitment in january. We fucked up. Its that simple and heads should roll. We recalled cedric fucking itten, wasted a fortune on ramsey and some winger from man utd that would struggle to get a game for our reserves. 

Fucking wake up. We are mismanaged at all levels and if GVB was happy with January window he can get to fuck as well. 

12 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Let's all jump on Ramsey ,shitebag, coward etc. 

Its on the manager for bringing him on mate, players miss penalties all the time and someone had to miss tonight, too bad for us it was Ramsey but the decision to bring him on solely to take a penalty was bizzare at best.

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Think it's the whole package. Signed for big wages, superstar reputation and has hardly kicked a ball and the one he did kick lost us a final.

That will burn forever 

Surely Wilson and the Board carry the can for that. In hindsight it's a terrible signing.

Scapegoating someone on a night like this for that the way we see from some is grim, purely because we know how it goes with penalties.

3 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

The team on the pitch were immense. The management and subs hmm not so much. 

This all stems back to recruitment in january. We fucked up. Its that simple and heads should roll. We recalled cedric fucking itten, wasted a fortune on ramsey and some winger from man utd that would struggle to get a game for our reserves. 

Fucking wake up. We are mismanaged at all levels and if GVB was happy with January window he can get to fuck as well. 

Disgraceful from a Rangers fan 

Gutted we didn't win , Ramsey's penalty was pish, thought Bassey was outstanding, seen Tav have much better games , two players I want gone ASAP are Ramsey and Barisic, Ramsey has done nothing since coming in and Barisic in my opinion is a shite bag, 9 times out of ten he passes the ball straight back to where it came from.

Just now, BigBearButt said:

Why take him, why put him on ffs. That game was there to be won. 

Tbf Ramsay took pens for Juve and Arsenal and scored most of the time with them.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Surely Wilson and the Board carry the can for that. In hindsight it's a terrible signing.

Scapegoating someone on a night like this for that the way we see from some is grim, purely because we know how it goes with penalties.

They should but many of the support will only see red and don't take into account the shambolic recruitment. 

4 minutes ago, Badger said:

Tbh, it came down to inches and a keeper guessing the right way.

I really don't wish Frankfurt no ill, a historic club with great fans and they deserved it tonight as much as we did.

I'd rather have lost that like we lost 2008 though. In '08 Zenit definitely deserved the match in the night and.... It was easier to accept it. Tonight it really did come down to a lottery.

Tbh I'm glad it was a mercenary player like Ramsay that missed rather than Davis or Tav.

Love the sentiment not sure I 100 % agreee but I love this fucking club.. fuck the rest we are still the people

There will be a lot of melodrama on here and amongst the fan base over the next few days, I’m sure of it. We’ve punched well above our weight this season and I’m proud of my team. Yes, a few decisions were contentious, but we didn’t deserve to win that today, some of the players showed their hands today and I trust Gio to be ruthless in the summer and weed out the rot.

We’ve just been to a European final in seville and we should be proud of that.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Gio get to fuck.

😆

Got us to a European Final and a SC final in half a season.

It's sad some fans have taken this because we lost a coin toss in a European Final.

I'm proud as fuck and also gutted but hey ho it's football and we go again.

I didnt say gvb get to fuck. I said if he was happy with January transfer window and the squad he had the he isnt the man to take us forward. 

Name me one player that has contributed in january... I will wait. Were these his choices? 

We have done extremely well to get so far on a depleted squad but sorry people need to carry the can for the short comings. This wasnt a brilliant team we just got beat by. 

11 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

And?

Doesn’t take away hes been a disaster of a signing. 

Who signed him? They should be the focus of that anger.

His success as a signing has fuck all to do with whether he as an individual should be scapegoated for a failing many, many top players suffer at some time. All it does take it easier for folk to let the red mist take over and find a shitty focus for their grief. 

7 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

There will be a lot of melodrama on here and amongst the fan base over the next few days, I’m sure of it. We’ve punched well above our weight this season and I’m proud of my team. Yes, a few decisions were contentious, but we didn’t deserve to win that today, some of the players showed their hands today and I trust Gio to be ruthless in the summer and weed out the rot.

We’ve just been to a European final in seville and we should be proud of that.

I think we probably edged it. Extra time we were definitely on top.

Gut feeling when it went to pens we weren't winning it though.

22 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Borna had to come off. Someone had to come on. If Borna were on he’d have took that penalty.

For me, they were both coming on regardless. Strange that they didn't get on ahead of Arfield but, it is what it is