What an effort - Hold your heads high lads.

I'm absolutely heartbroken, stunned, numb, but for a glorious 12 minutes, I was in heaven. I'm just trying to hold onto those 12 wonderful minutes when we were on top of the world.

I just hope that the lads can recover to win the Scottish Cup on Saturday. Maybe Ramsey will be the hero this time? Maybe we'll win on penalties? Whatever happens on Saturday we just really, really, NEED to win the cup by any means necessary..😇

7 hours ago, BigBearButt said:

The team on the pitch were immense. The management and subs hmm not so much. 

This all stems back to recruitment in january. We fucked up. Its that simple and heads should roll. We recalled cedric fucking itten, wasted a fortune on ramsey and some winger from man utd that would struggle to get a game for our reserves. 

Fucking wake up. We are mismanaged at all levels and if GVB was happy with January window he can get to fuck as well. 

BigBear but talks one load of shite.

Mismanaged by getting to a European final, only losing on penalties after knocking out quality opposition on route with a fraction of their budgets.

This team/this Euro campaign will go down in history as one of our best ever....taking into consideration some of the sides we destroyed. Some of the nights at Ibrox will live with me forever. 

The players deserve enormous credit, and will be hurting just as much as we are. Anyone who doesn't think that is kidding themselves. 

Thank you Rangers, what a rollercoaster this has been! 

:UK:

As the dust settles, what a journey we came up short by 1 kick off a ball even when we were no where near our best 

We’re feared in Europe once again bring on the champions league qualifiers

Give Gio the summer to freshen this squad up & let’s see where we go

Glasgow Rangers will always live on

We have punched above our weight and gave the Germans a bloody nose on the day, just couldn’t get it over the line.

What a fantastic journey, single handedly keeping the name of Scottish football on the European level out the gutter again and getting to experience every emotion under the sun over the course of about 130 minutes with a great group of supporters. The only thing I would change is the result but unfortunately that’s football.

6 hours ago, docspiderman said:

The biggest disappointment for me was our lack of intensity from the start against  a team nowhere near the standard of those we knocked out on the way to the final. We never got in their faces, closing down was a rare occurrence and we were on the back foot too often letting them go forward with no challenge, our intensity rocked Dortmund and Leipzig but that never seemed to be in the game plan.

You'll be out of gas pretty quickly if you go for an intense press in that heat.  Don't think we were ever going to have intensity in that sense, although I do think we gave them too much space at times in the final 3rd.