Why the fuck did Ramsey not start?

In what fucking world is Kamara a better bet as an attacking midfielder than Ramsey? Why the fuck did we sign this guy? I assumed he was signed for the big games, you know, like a fucking European final. I'm not even gonna blame him for missing a penalty, he could've won us the game in normal time if he'd fucking played.

Sorry guys, i'm just pished and ranting.......... fucking Scott Wright started a European final ffs

2 minutes ago, Goofy The Scot said:

In what fucking world is Kamara a better bet as an attacking midfielder than Ramsey? Why the fuck did we sign this guy? I assumed he was signed for the big games, you know, like a fucking European final. I'm not even gonna blame him for missing a penalty, he could've won us the game in normal time if he'd fucking played.

Sorry guys, i'm just pished and ranting.......... fucking Scott Wright started a European final ffs

in what fucking world does your opinion matter

I thought he'd have went with Sakala over Wright, but I agree about Ramsey. If he was brought in to contribute and play in the big games what the fuck is bigger than a European final. Did we pay 2 million quid to bring a guy in to take a penalty? (Which was woeful). Utterly baffling decision by Gio.