The fans were pish

Durrant10

Fans deserved the win. Team deserved the win. It’s deeply disappointing, exhausting even. The bar I was at wasn’t the best for sound or illustrating the atmosphere, but tbh I myself was unable to speak throughout the game. Happy for those who got to go, but I’m gutted for them too.

7 minutes ago, Durrant10 said:

I’ll tell ye something. See the fans in the stadium. A total JOKE. EMBARRASSING.

In Manchester. Bouncing. See u log in that stadium. A fucking DISGRACE.  

What a sad barsteward you really are. No children we’re hurt in the making of this European Final you tarrier test!

The Frankfurt fans were definitely louder. UB were, I think, at the front of the top bit behind the goal - was underneath and to the side, so couldn't see exactly. Heard the drum all night but because they were in the top level the sound went away quickly and they never got the whole crowd going.

If they had been right behind the goal, I reckon our whole support would have been louder.

I know it's not their responsibility to get everyone singing, but that's my take on it.

6 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Watched on the TV and we were out sung by fewer fans. 

Only really heard us after big Joe scored......disappointing night all round.😪

They were pathetic and as someone else said , I think most of them that were there are not our usual supporters.