Barasic

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

I thought he was awful tonight. Like truly dreadful. Constantly stood off his man and gave them far too much space, played the safe pass pretty much every time he got the ball and looked like he was shit scared to drive forward. The one time he got forward he had a shot decent chance, but the full backs were always going to be key for us and he didn’t do anywhere near enough to try and influence the game.

Very good summation 

Not going to go overboard on anyone, and I generally like Borna, but I thought he had a very poor game. Didn't get out to close down crosses and offered little going forward. 

There was a point where McGregor gave him the ball in acres of space and he checked back instead of passing and managed to put us right on the back foot from a position of strength. Summed his performance up.

Just now, The Godfather said:

Not up to it anymore, isn't the same player as last season.

A good servant but will be gone in the summer. 

Bassey is the future.

Bassey is a centre back now. Fuck taking a chance to shove him out on the left and have 2 brand new centre backs in next season.

9 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

That’s 2 games we’ve went to extra time, when it looks like pens and twice he’s went down injured 5 mins before the final whistle.

an utter shitebag

If you are going to slag him at least spell his name right.

The shite bag tonight was Kamara who offered him no support on the left side.

Compare and contrast Bassey’s will and desire to get to the bye line and get a ball in against celtic for the winner in the cup semi final. We didn’t see that level of effort once tonight from Barisic. It was such a disappointing and passive performance, not that he was the only one mind you, but this thread is specifically about him.

7 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

I thought he was awful tonight. Like truly dreadful. Constantly stood off his man and gave them far too much space, played the safe pass pretty much every time he got the ball and looked like he was shit scared to drive forward. The one time he got forward he had a shot which was a decent chance, but the full backs were always going to be key for us and he didn’t do anywhere near enough to try and influence the game.

He he and tav horrendous 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Bassey is a centre back now. Fuck taking a chance to shove him out on the left and have 2 brand new centre backs in next season.

I don't think we have any other options. We have cover at CB now but no one bar Bassey and the outgoing Barasic for the left.