Barasic

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

If you are going to slag him at least spell his name right.

The shite bag tonight was Kamara who offered him no support on the left side.

For me Kamara had a decent first half and then barely kicked a ball afterwards. Especially after we scored.

Yesterday everyone was proud of the players, today this player is a shitebag, that player is a waste of money, this other player is reverting to type……

I think a number of people should just leave the site tonight, then come back tomorrow when it is less raw. Yes certain people could have played better and could have been braver but tonight should be about applauding our run, not pointing fingers because we are hurting.

Personally, I didn't think Barisic was that bad but calling him a shite bag and saying he faked an injury so as not to take a penalty is an insult. He has a right to say no when asked.

I wonder if he will still be called a shite bag if he is gutted at possibly missing a SC Final because of the fake injury?

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Tav, Kamara, Goldson, Wright and Jack for me were the big let downs.

I'd say Barasic too but I don't rate him to be.let down by him now.

Tav was the biggest let down for me sadly. Basically single handedly got us to the final and the weight of a captains armband in a final got to him.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Personally, I didn't think Barisic was that bad but calling him a shite bag and saying he faked an injury so as not to take a penalty is an insult. He has a right to say no when asked.

I wonder if he will still be called a shite bag if he is gutted at possibly missing a SC Final because of the fake injury?

He’s played his last game no matter what

Do we honestly expect any of our players to have gone all the way and win this from the off? We have been underdogs throughout it all, we began to dream, we were unlucky at the last step towards the ultimate glory.

Personal/individual criticism can wait. It’s borderline irrelevant tonight tbh.

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Don't think Lundstram, Kent, Aribo and McGregor done much wrong.

Lundstram wasn’t involved at all for me, only marginally better than Kamara.

McGregor had one very good save but never really involved, I suppose he wasn’t bad but wasn’t great either.

Kent had a few good runs in the 1st half but the 2nd half he was nowhere to be found other than the miss (which I don’t blame him too much for it was an excellent save)

Aribo obviously did well for the goal but didn’t contribute enough in general play for me, obviously it’s hard for him playing out of position though.

But overall none of them stood out the way Calvin Bassey did.

8 minutes ago, GaryStevens02 said:

Personally, I don’t rate McGregor and Davis was an upgrade on Jack all day long long. Remember it was ALEXANDER that saved those pens on 2008

Felt the penalties were a game to far for McGregor , before you knew he had a save in one or two but it just didnt feel like it tonight.