Barasic

15 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Tav, Kamara, Goldson, Wright and Jack for me were the big let downs.

I'd say Barasic too but I don't rate him to be.let down by him now.

I think Wright did ok. The others I would agree with.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

If you seen their goal from behind the goal and close up of that cross you'll think otherwise. Want to throttle the little shit tbh.

Tbf he's not a defender. He looked the most likely of our attacking options in the first half

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Youre 100% right, hes not a defender but I've seen 5 year olds do better to stop a cross coming in.

You’re obviously not old enough to remember the Whittaker days…

Just now, esquire8 said:

I'm old enough to forget that cunt ever played for us until I see that goal against Sporting pop up.

I bumped into him in a bar in Villamoura & tried having a quick word.

A bit of a surly individual, quite unlike a few other players I’ve run into.

Mind you, he probably thought I was at it when I asked ‘how are you finding life at Norwich, after Rangers’!

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

100% he should have. But he's a forward, our defenders should have done much better.

Agree with that. Kostic was Tavs to deal with until he left him to Wright to defend instead of dealing with Kostic himself and getting Wright to track the runner.

Still doesn't excuse that fucking pathetic block.

1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

I thought he was awful tonight. Like truly dreadful. Constantly stood off his man and gave them far too much space, played the safe pass pretty much every time he got the ball and looked like he was shit scared to drive forward. The one time he got forward he had a shot which was a decent chance, but the full backs were always going to be key for us and he didn’t do anywhere near enough to try and influence the game.

Little bits of the game at the piggery appeared again tonight .He just didn’t have the balls or self belief to try what you need to try on the big stage when it really matters .

Sasa Papac was loved by us .He was a solid 7 or 8 out of 10 every game for us .Barasic is a 7 or 8 in most games but when it’s down to the real business he’s a 4 out of 10 and that’s really good enough .

Really wish when Borna was doing his big crying act after the OF game early in the season that was the last we had seen of him. The guy looked nervous of the occasion earlier. Heavy vibes to how shite he was v them in that horror game. Weak players like him need punted

He was piss poor and shat it as always 

He didn’t contribute one single thing the full night, not one and then shat it 5 minutes before time because he knew he was on the penalty list 

Some guys shat it tonight who’ve delivered for us loads but this imposter never delivers. Get him to fuck 

He offers very little in comparison to the right side of the team.

Rarely gets forward now, if he does the cross is more often than not terrible. He doesn't help Kent, who needs constant support as he seems to lack any confidence in big games.

His defending is questionable...makes Tavs look like Baresi.

Replacement required.

What an utterly embarrassing thread and the people liking it are pathetic.

No surprise with his haters on here, lets try to blame him when Bassey caused the goal.

He was not poor last night at all, he made numerous blocks and interceptions.

People have made up their mind on him and attempt to blame him for everything.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

What an utterly embarrassing thread and the people liking it are pathetic.

No surprise with his haters on here, lets try to blame him when Bassey caused the goal.

He was not poor last night at all, he made numerous blocks and interceptions.

People have made up their mind on him and attempt to blame him for everything.

If somebody told you beforehand that one of the squad would go down injured a few minutes before penalties then you’d have known who though