Absolutely fucking heartbroken

Settled down now and honestly we didn’t have a single sniff of saving any their pens. 

On the whole, the only way we had a chance of beating them when the equalised was on penalties, they were the better team bar the Kent miss. 

The penalty miss and Kent’s miss has summed up our season and sums up our glaring deficiencies. Barisic takes that penalty and it’s what if. If we had slightly productive forwards we’ve won it in ET

6 minutes ago, BroxiSonBoris said:

Did we fuck empty ourselves.  We put more effort into Ross County 4x a season. 

I honestly mean this, not saying this for effect but that's the stupedist post I've ever seen on here and I've seen someone say Lee Hodson was a good player.

1 minute ago, TBagalag said:

It’s fucking brutal to lose on penalties in a European final and there will be what ifs etc. In my opinion, to a man they gave it their all and although I’m fucked off with the result. I’m certainly not going to criticise the team.

i think that Rangers team should hold its heads high. Gave it plenty against a top class team. A brilliant campaign. 

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I actually cried watching the build up. I cried picking the wee man up fae school and seeing how excited he was. I even cried at hearing fucking berlinda carlisle on the radio this morning but after the final whistle I couldn't shed a tear. I wasn't angry, I was shouting I was just fucking numb and I still am. This might be here for a bit 

There will be alot of us here for a bit mate :thumbup:

29 minutes ago, GaryStevens02 said:

Me too, I’m over 50, and probably won’t see this again in my lifetime,  gutted 

Fuck you .. I am over 60 and to be fair I don’t think we deserved to be in Seville but onwards and upwards. Does no surrender mean fuck all any more?  Next year is our year, it was ever thus. We are the people.

Just now, jaywalker said:

Fuck you .. I am over 60 and to be fair I don’t think we deserved to be in Seville but onwards and upwards. Does no surrender mean fuck all any more?  Next year is our year, it was ever thus. We are the people.

Can we ban this toad?

2 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

Don't think we deserved to be in Seville?

Cheers for coming.

36 minutes ago, GaryStevens02 said:

Me too, I’m over 50, and probably won’t see this again in my lifetime,  gutted 

Fuck off .. I am 62 and used to disappointed as a Rangers supporter and a Scotland supporter. Get used to it. It is our destiny, my dad died at 84 And he never stoped believing, if you can’t manage that support Man Utd.. One day we shall finally be the people.