Mods are Putin clones.

Dickie

2 posts shut down

i criticized gio and I stand by it and will be proved right.

someone criticized the fans and was shut down,I spoke to cunts in Spain who haven’t been near ibrox and probably won’t be hurting as much as the fans who follow the team everywhere.

is a forum not for different opinions,what prick of a mod decides what is ok,I came on here years ago because ff was a joke but this forum is going down the same road.

I am thick skinned and will argue my point but because some prick like creampuff ect doesn’t agree then they shut you down,fucking pathetic.

I got banned for life by FF clique for disagreeing with their closed point of view.

All their mods are licking each others arses and can't understand that some fans think differently and don't conform to their tiny minds.

6 minutes ago, Dickie said:

2 posts shut down

i criticized gio and I stand by it and will be proved right.

someone criticized the fans and was shut down,I spoke to cunts in Spain who haven’t been near ibrox and probably won’t be hurting as much as the fans who follow the team everywhere.

is a forum not for different opinions,what prick of a mod decides what is ok,I came on here years ago because ff was a joke but this forum is going down the same road.

I am thick skinned and will argue my point but because some prick like creampuff ect doesn’t agree then they shut you down,fucking pathetic.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ea5x9e64ex1bww5tm7

In before the lock. Get some rest, clear your heads. It’s a raw, brutal feeling, but having a go at the manager or fans for a literal 50/50 lottery defeat is clutching at straws.

There is no need for over analysis, or microscopic evaluation. We literally lost on penalties, that’s it.

Blaming any one party/person is not going to make you feel better.

Just now, Marky. said:

In before the lock. Get some rest, clear your heads. It’s a raw, brutal feeling, but having a go at the manager or fans for a literal 50/50 lottery defeat is clutching at straws.

There is no need for over analysis, or microscopic evaluation. We literally lost on penalties, that’s it.

Blaming anyone party/person is not going to make you feel better.

I do blame Ramsey tbf.

Just now, Glory awaits said:

He will be and should be allowed to build his own team, but surely if you think he should go (I don’t) your opinion should be allowed on the forum

After losing a euro final on pens and on the brink of a SC final at the weekend? 

😆 

2 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

I do blame Ramsey tbf.

If it makes you feel any better, fair enough. Some of our biggest heroes have a miss in them from the spot. It’s unfortunate, but it’s naturally just football.

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

You’re wanting the manager sacked you absolute banger 

The manager who slung the league to that shower of shit,just because he got us to a European final doesn’t mean he’s free from criticism.

Forget Europe and think of Motherwell,Ross county and tannadice and people are turning a blind eye to getting pumped at both ibrox and the paedodome.

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

The manager who slung the league to that shower of shit,just because he got us to a European final doesn’t mean he’s free from criticism.

Forget Europe and think of Motherwell,Ross county and tannadice and people are turning a blind eye to getting pumped at both ibrox and the paedodome.

Time for this is not tonight.