Mods are Putin clones.

Dickie

5 minutes ago, Dickie said:

The manager who slung the league to that shower of shit,just because he got us to a European final doesn’t mean he’s free from criticism.

Forget Europe and think of Motherwell,Ross county and tannadice and people are turning a blind eye to getting pumped at both ibrox and the paedodome.

When did we get pumped at Ibrox? 

The manager who slung the league to that shower of shit,just because he got us to a European final doesn’t mean he’s free from criticism.

Forget Europe and think of Motherwell,Ross county and tannadice and people are turning a blind eye to getting pumped at both ibrox and the paedodome.

Were you greeting like a wee bitch for the last fortnight about Gio, or just tonight? Were you enjoying riding the wave of joy we've been on building up to this game or wanting the managers head? Did you stop after Lundstram scored to put us into a major European final and say "aww but Motherwell and tannadice"? 

I agree, admins should allow stupid opinions and stupid posts to stay from people like you so people like me can comment on how fucking stupid your opinion is.

Just now, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

@Dickie I get that you're annoyed, sleep on it and debate with a fresh mind tomorrow. Don't need to be making threads like this, dear:) 

I’ve constantly said gio is not the man to take us forward so I’m not going to change my opinion just because we got to a European final.

As I’ve said forums are meant to be for discussion not some mods decision on what he wants to hear.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Were you greeting like a wee bitch for the last fortnight about Gio, or just tonight? Were you enjoying riding the wave of joy we've been on building up to this game or wanting the managers head? Did you stop after Lundstram scored to put us into a major European final and say "aww but Motherwell and tannadice"? 

I agree, admins should allow stupid opinions and stupid posts to stay from people like you so people like me can comment on how fucking stupid your opinion is.

The same as I agree pricks like you should have an opinion also.

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

The same as I agree pricks like you should have an opinion also.

Pricks like me who don't shit the bed and want the manager sacked after losing a European final in penalties? Nae bother squire.

Log out, go to bed, have a nice wee day at school tomorrow then come back on the forum. 

6 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

When did we get pumped at Ibrox? 

They gave us a goal of a start and still beat us managed by a cunt who we were all comparing to Rolf fucking Harris at the start of the season.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Pricks like me who don't shit the bed and want the manager sacked after losing a European final in penalties? Nae bother squire.

Log out, go to bed, have a nice wee day at school tomorrow then come back on the forum. 

No I wanted him sacked after the paedodome fiasco so fuck all to do with Europe.

Just now, BlueSuedeSambas said:

First thread was locked to save the OP from absolutely embarrassing themselves but if they are that determined to do so then do you know what…enjoy the barrage of ridicule that’s coming in this thread for posting something that reeks of heat of the moment, overreactionary, overly negative, nonsense.

And although you probably will, I’m telling you now that I wouldn’t even waste your energy replying to this post. If this is the battle you want to pick tonight then whatever, batter in, but personally speaking I’m absolutely gutted after that tonight and the last thing I want to do is spend the rest of my night replying and arguing with somebody who is clearly gutted too, but who everybody can see is misdirecting their anger and disappointment about it.

Worth pinning on the forum front page, this. Spot on, not sure venting or looking for someone to blame is going to help anyone. Bit of logic needed here, but that doesn’t happen quickly on here after disappointment.

Hope it’s not a busy night for you, you’ve git to deal with it yourself, never mind tidy up following everyone else’s reaction.

They gave us a goal of a start and still beat us managed by a cunt who we were all comparing to Rolf fucking Harris at the start of the season.

I guess as long as Gio is here, there’s a spare ticket going? 

13 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I’ve constantly said gio is not the man to take us forward so I’m not going to change my opinion just because we got to a European final.

As I’ve said forums are meant to be for discussion not some mods decision on what he wants to hear.

Hope you don't regret this in the morning. Take care:) 

Just now, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Hope you don't regret this in the morning. Take care:) 

Will be overjoyed for gio to prove me wrong,I’ve renewed my season ticket as per usual even though I’ve zero faith in the manager,but at least I’m not afraid to go against the usual sycophants.

It worked so far as they haven’t shut it down despite some of the petted lips on here.

Just to be sure I'm reading this, your immediate response to us losing if to shout sack the manager now you're talking about petted lips? I got that right aye?

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Just to be sure I'm reading this, you're immediate response to us losing if to shout sack the manager now you're talking about petted lips? I got that right aye?

Yes you are correct,not as thick as you thought you were surprisingly.

4 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Will be overjoyed for gio to prove me wrong,I’ve renewed my season ticket as per usual even though I’ve zero faith in the manager,but at least I’m not afraid to go against the usual sycophants.

Mate, you’re a good poster. Leave it just now. I have shit I want to post but won’t until the time is right. Cool head bro. Not the night. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Mate, you’re a good poster. Leave it just now. I have shit I want to post but won’t until the time is right. Cool head bro. Not the night. 

Nah fuck that noise mate. He had his chance when admin tried to help him by locking threads then trying to tell him. Play stupid games win stupid prizes 

I am 61 years old and have spent a lot of my time believing my Auntie Mary’s mantra of it is nice to be nice but some of you cunts make it difficult. We are a top ten in a 3rd rate league, I have been here before In Manchester and pre Barcelona but I don’t think I have vet been so proud of a team who can never claim to be Rangers, they aren’t Scottish, they aren’t our level of Protestant, they aren’t our people but I believe each and every one of the are the people, we list tonight in the shiftiest way but we were 1 kick away from immortality, get your chins up or does no surrender mean fuck all?

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Nah fuck that noise mate. He had his chance when admin tried to help him by locking threads then trying to tell him. Play stupid games win stupid prizes 

Lock a thread because it doesn’t conform to the sheep on here so how does that work in an open forum,I don’t have a problem with the shite you post.

58 minutes ago, Dickie said:

2 posts shut down

i criticized gio and I stand by it and will be proved right.

someone criticized the fans and was shut down,I spoke to cunts in Spain who haven’t been near ibrox and probably won’t be hurting as much as the fans who follow the team everywhere.

is a forum not for different opinions,what prick of a mod decides what is ok,I came on here years ago because ff was a joke but this forum is going down the same road.

I am thick skinned and will argue my point but because some prick like creampuff ect doesn’t agree then they shut you down,fucking pathetic.

Away tae bed haha