Stadium facilities.

Personally I didn’t have any issues with the final being held there pre kick-off.

What I do object to though is supporters having electrical items binned by the Spanish coppers that were pre-approved by UEFA/Rangers and the understaffed and understocked kiosks. The organisers/catering company have known for around a week that the weather was going to be hot during the game, so how difficult can it be to order enough bottles of water and juice?

Complete disregard for health and safety of supporters but reckon hee haw will be said or done about it. Just lots of finger pointing with regards to who shoulders the blame.

1 hour ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Personally I didn’t have any issues with the final being held there pre kick-off.

What I do object to though is supporters having electrical items binned by the Spanish coppers that were pre-approved by UEFA/Rangers and the understaffed and understocked kiosks. The organisers/catering company have known for around a week that the weather was going to be hot during the game, so how difficult can it be to order enough bottles of water and juice?

Complete disregard for health and safety of supporters but reckon hee haw will be said or done about it. Just lots of finger pointing with regards to who shoulders the blame.

Spaniards, health and safety? They have never gave a fuck about that mate.

It really was a disgrace.  Same story as everyone else.  Power banks and sun cream taken by the uefa folk once into the stadium.

That pissed everyone off straight away but fuck it shrug it off, let's just grab some food and water before the game starts.... nothing left.  

Went from all kiosks being open to 1 open and pretty much nothing available.  35 degrees and hadn't had a drink for at least 3 hours, we were then given a plastic cup and told to drink from the taps and we really had no choice until they turned the water off. 

I've never had an experience like it for all the wrong reasons

4 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

How did the other lot manage to get flares in?

If I had known that power banks were contraband I'd have not left them in my bag. My pockets weren't searched so probably would have been OK. Shambles, that pissed me off too

1 minute ago, TangoRomeo said:

If I had known that power banks were contraband I'd have not left them in my bag. My pockets weren't searched so probably would have been OK. Shambles, that pissed me off too

The conditions on the ticket proactively asked us to bring power banks! The  they binned them all! Lost £60 worth of chargers before kick off, that I'd specifically bought to ensure I was sorted for electronic ticket.

J-Maestro and Craigyboy9 like this

4 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

The conditions on the ticket proactively asked us to bring power banks! The  they binned them all! Lost £60 worth of chargers before kick off, that I'd specifically bought to ensure I was sorted for electronic ticket.

100% mate, I had two packs on me paranoid about the phone running out of juice before the game (for the tickets) and for finding the taxi after the game. 

It's actually getting me pissed off again😂

DiamondDan likes this

From security to the catering it was shocking, the stadium itself was filthy.

Got searched by police going asked what had in bag, told him, including power bank and suncream and he pointed and told me to go over to a police woman to show, she didn't want to know and told me, in her best passed of Spanish to just go!

No consistency in the item being not allowed in.

There was a lassie on our flight back with no passport as they tossed it with other stuff in the bin, luckily the rep was good and was helping her through at both sides.

J-Maestro likes this

Just now, kanjo said:

Wright starting yesterday was the Broadfoot of 2008. 

It's a scandal that we've not replaced Candeias as a right sided winger in three years. 

What's also a scandal is, despite knowing we needed a striker last summer and especially in January... we never snd opted to sign 2 mids who never play and a youth. 

i'll be forgiven for thinking what might have been.  So disappointed as that lot were there for the taking last night. 

What’s that got to do with the stadium, plus Wright fucking turned up!

Kaydubya11 and Real Ranger like this