Stadium facilities.

16 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Reading through this thread properly, can I ask...did you go to this game? Have you been to any European games?

I have. I wasn't at this one, but a lot of my friends were and they said it was the absolute pits. 

Nothing you could do would have prepared you for what the fans were put through in Seville. 
You really are talking an absolute pile of nonsense. You can stand by this chat as much as you like, but you are wrong and should admit it. None of this was predictable at all!

Be prepared, dear me. 

Andy is well travelled. Think he was just pished and being a complete tool tho.

No been seen since, despite being online 8 hours ago. 

He needs a thread started apologising to bears on here that went through the nightmare tbh 

22 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Reading through this thread properly, can I ask...did you go to this game? Have you been to any European games?

I have. I wasn't at this one, but a lot of my friends were and they said it was the absolute pits. 

Nothing you could do would have prepared you for what the fans were put through in Seville. 
You really are talking an absolute pile of nonsense. You can stand by this chat as much as you like, but you are wrong and should admit it. None of this was predictable at all!

Be prepared, dear me. 

Andy travels Europe with Rangers and Liverpool, people need to accept he was right on this occasion and should be better prepared in future for all scenarios 

4 hours ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Be prepared, dear me. 

You tell him hen!!

6 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Andy is well travelled. Think he was just pished and being a complete tool tho.

No been seen since, despite being online 8 hours ago. 

He needs a thread started apologising to bears on here that went through the nightmare tbh 

Fair play...definitely needs an apology thread :lol:

On 25/05/2022 at 15:54, Sweetheart said:

It will be interesting to see what their lawyers say.

Playing devils advocate, yes the lack of water and food, to a lesser extent was a disgrace but everyone had the opportunity to leave the stadium at anytime. I can’t see a court case going anywhere in terms of compensation for fans out with ticket money, even then uefa should be paying that bill.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Playing devils advocate, yes the lack of water and food, to a lesser extent was a disgrace but everyone had the opportunity to leave the stadium at anytime. I can’t see a court case going anywhere in terms of compensation for fans out with ticket money, even then uefa should be paying that bill.

Imagine going to watch your team in a final and potentially missing us winning and lifting the trophy because you needed something that should be readily available water. It was a showcase event, the stadium should have been prepared with food and water available, you would expect it for a normal game never mind the biggest game of the season that was sold out. Not only was that stadium sold out we filled another so the fact they said demand was higher than expected is bullshit.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

:lol: fucking clown

3 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I suggest you log off for a few days because you’re going to regret posting this :lol: 

3 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Leave the stadium and what? It was a fucking 2-3 mile trek to the stadium. Very few places open on the way to the ground and I would hazard a guess that the majority of them would have closed once the game kicked off. I still think that whoever is the Rangers health and safety officer needs baws/fanny kicked cos every cunt knew it was going to be warm. I assume that they would have visited our end before the match and identified potential problems (if they thought things were fine they’re doing a job under false pretences). If Hankook were allowed to hand out wigs to every cunt why were Coca Cola /Pepsi no allowed to hand out juice…

If you can not go for 10 hours without food,i would make an appointment with the hospital, unless you have a condition which you need food at certain times, i do not mean greedy bastards.

Water is  different, water is needed to keep us hydrated

21 minutes ago, KAI said:

If you can not go for 10 hours without food,i would make an appointment with the hospital, unless you have a condition which you need food at certain times, i do not mean greedy bastards.

Water is  different, water is needed to keep us hydrated

Unfknreal man.  

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

That’s fine but very downbeat compared to the reaction of LFC who have so quickly contacted MPs, Mayors, the Home Secretary and even bloody Macron. It’s headline news on all the channels.

I feel that if the fans hadn’t kept pushing for our club to do something - they just wouldn’t have bothered 

I thought the statement was shit to be honest. Absolutely nothing is going to happen or change. As long as the SLO and his mates keep getting their Jollies then its all good.

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I don't think the point here is that you can't go without food for 10 hours, I think it is that you *shouldn't* have to go without food for 10 hours. People paid thousands of £ to be in Seville and at that game. Spain is (supposed to be) a developed country with good supply chains and the capability to host elite sport. I think the least anyone could expect is to be able to get a fucking packet of crisps and a drink. 

No one had to go for 10 hours without food. Plenty of restaurants , cafes , bars, Tapas bars in Seville , on the way to the stadium.