Stadium facilities.

48 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Of course, as would anyone but that is not by any stretch of the imagination an expectation anyone would have or should have had going to the stadium. 

There is no ability to play devils advocate here, it was an absolutely ridiculous level of fuck up on their part and there should be no excusing it. 

it was total gross incompetence but from their side they’ll try sliver out it by throwing in the personal responsibility argument. I don’t think that should/ will stand and I do believe the stadium operators will be criminally prosecuted 

6 hours ago, Sparkle said:

That’s fine but very downbeat compared to the reaction of LFC who have so quickly contacted MPs, Mayors, the Home Secretary and even bloody Macron. It’s headline news on all the channels.

I feel that if the fans hadn’t kept pushing for our club to do something - they just wouldn’t have bothered 

Massive difference in both responses, we were called sore losers and you wouldn't be saying anything if you had won. Liverpool are backing their supporters and have pushed for an enquiry. Absolute shambles and I think Brexit has played a part in both clubs fans  treatment on the continent. 

15 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Massive difference in both responses, we were called sore losers and you wouldn't be saying anything if you had won. Liverpool are backing their supporters and have pushed for an enquiry. Absolute shambles and I think Brexit has played a part in both clubs fans  treatment on the continent. 

and there’s now this:

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/news/0275-15451c8c7dc9-51932d4946d5-1000--uefa-commissions-independent-report-into-events-surrounding-uef/

20 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Playing devils advocate, yes the lack of water and food, to a lesser extent was a disgrace but everyone had the opportunity to leave the stadium at anytime. I can’t see a court case going anywhere in terms of compensation for fans out with ticket money, even then uefa should be paying that bill.

You've fucked this

9 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

these incompetent fools should be commissioning independent reports into both of these finals.  Just because we didn't get a bit of tear gas thrown our way its all totally forgotten about.  We should be taking it back to the press, keeping it relevant.  If anything this shambles in France just a few days after the shambles in Seville highlights the monumental clusterfuck that Uefa are even more.

34 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You've fucked this

Apparently so and there is no defence of getting the very basics right which was the supply of water to your customers on a very hot night.

I’ve seen Scottish Water get trucks filled with bottled water at the end of your street should a burst pipe occur and it was clear the supply was inadequate and there was no back up plan which is another failing.

Posters on here seem to think I’m excusing the failings, I’m not, I was there, I’ve seen them first hand but I’ve seen this story before where they try to excuse their own mismanagement.  It’s already started with the different excuses over the tap water not working and the outright lies over the reasons why the kiosks weren’t opened and it’s easy to see where they will try push this story.

Look at the lies and cover ups written in the official report on Manchester where no one put their hand up to say they fkd it up and that includes Manchester council, manchester police, Strathclyde police and the nonsense the screen provider came out with and telling their crew to run for their lives.

I’ve got my own video evidence and have told our club that I’m more than happy to be part of any official investigation.

48 minutes ago, TangoRomeo said:

these incompetent fools should be commissioning independent reports into both of these finals.  Just because we didn't get a bit of tear gas thrown our way its all totally forgotten about.  We should be taking it back to the press, keeping it relevant.  If anything this shambles in France just a few days after the shambles in Seville highlights the monumental clusterfuck that Uefa are even more.

We now seem to be a bit part after France, which isn’t right and how many government ministers in Scotland came out right away to condemn Seville, not many or any from what I can remember.

54 minutes ago, Yanniko said:

https://profis.eintracht.de/news/statement-von-eintracht-frankfurt-Rangers-fc-und-football-supporters-europe-142136

Joint statement by Eintracht, Rangers and FSE on the Frankfurt Homepage 

It’s more or less the same as ours 

https://www.rangers.co.uk/article/seville-supporter-update-3005/1WSXjhLZzBStxvwuwXVb6M

05/30/2022INTERNATIONAL

Statement from Eintracht Frankfurt, Rangers FC and Football Supporters Europe - this text is the Germans page translated:

Club and fan representatives comment on the organizational issues surrounding the Europa League final in Seville.

Last Friday, representatives from Eintracht Frankfurt, Rangers FC and Football Supporters Europe (FSE) met for a debrief to discuss and discuss some significant organizational issues during the UEFA Europa League final on 18 May 2022 in Seville.

The organizational weaknesses in the run-up could inevitably have led to further serious problems that night, which could only be avoided thanks to the level-headedness and mutual respect of both fan camps. All three parties above commended the remarkably level-headed behavior of both fan groups given the challenging situation they found themselves in.

In addition to the serious lack of food and - even more worrying given the prevailing high temperatures - the lack of water, there were various organizational problems relating to police work and to do with admission controls and searches. Both clubs, as well as FSE, received numerous complaints and reports from fans who were at the stadium.

Detailed report will be created

All three clubs will now work together on a detailed report that will be addressed to UEFA and local authorities in Spain to make both clear demands and recommendations to ensure that such problems never arise again in future European finals.

Fans invest a lot of effort, time and money to follow and support their teams across Europe. As such, they expect to be treated with respect and dignity when attending football matches. That expectation was not even remotely fulfilled during the UEFA Europa League final in Seville.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

We now seem to be a bit part after France, which isn’t right and how many government ministers in Scotland came out right away to condemn Seville, not many or any from what I can remember.

i think Murdo Fraser did and I think he was actually there suffering the same problems we were.  Worth pinging him a wee note to refresh his memory

Latest statement is Rangers have taken it to the government, surely there’s some traction in Rangers and Liverpool joining forces here. Seems like a sensible course of action and holds more weight given the experiences of both sets of fans in a UEFA competition. 

7 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Nice so fuck all from krankie as expected, she and her cohorts were probably rubbing their hands in eager anticipation of the unionist Rangers fans wrecking Seville