Stadium facilities.

16 minutes ago, TangoRomeo said:

100% mate, I had two packs on me paranoid about the phone running out of juice before the game (for the tickets) and for finding the taxi after the game. 

It's actually getting me pissed off again😂

Aye same, para about ticket and taxi. Was preparing myself to sleep in the bus station all night!

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

Too many had tickets that’s shouldn’t have had tickets last night. Obviously a lot of my gers tickets were resold.

Also those drinking tap water I hope yous have a nappy for your flight

Was thinking this myself.

They will need an overdose of loperamide before getting on the plane 

gif-shit.gif

7 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Too many had tickets that’s shouldn’t have had tickets last night. Obviously a lot of my gers tickets were resold.

Just boarding now, apologies if you are sitting next to me while I'm shitting myself inside out

3 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

After having almost every possession  thrown in bins, from phone chargers to any liquids by the Seville polis, once inside the ground our entire section had one kiosk in operation. It took 30 minutes in a queue only to discover they had run out of water. With the temperature hitting 30 degrees supporters resorted to drinking out of the taps in the bogs, that was until the taps stopped working.

The stadium was unfit to hold a major final in every way.

Agreed, dangerous.

Charger fkd in the bin, yet the germans had pyro shows

29 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

What do you mean about people that shouldn't have had tickets?

1 minute ago, j1mgg said:

What do you mean about people that shouldn't have had tickets?

I’m going to guess that he means that if you don’t know the words to Rangers songs or can’t be arsed to stand up and sing during a European cup final then you should be chucked in the bin at the turnstiles  alongside  the half bottles and phone chargers.

33 minutes ago, johanvanhentze said:

I deal with the European Supporters Union (FSE) quite a lot and I am in contact regarding this.. they are aware and are putting out a survey, which I will post up here. They had two reps at the game and they know how it went down.

J - maybe put it in its own thread too in case people miss it as the thread moves on? 

The facilities were a disgrace and had adults and kids begging for water from the second half onwards.

First aid and security said there was nothing they could do.

After the game there were about 30 bottles of water in a tray at the edge of the pitch and a Father asked stewards to pass one up for his kid and they refused stating it was for the players. A fucking disagrace. They dont care.

46 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Whoever the pricks were that sold their tickets to the two Frankfurt fans needs banned for life from Ibrox.

There was a woman on talk sport on Wednesday that was part of a group of 10, none where in mygers, none got a ticket in the uefa ballot but still managed to get 10 tickets for the Rangers end 

I’m still too fucking exhausted to type a long reply of the multitude of fucking disgraceful issues before the match with the scumbag police kettling, the ludicrous and I’m fairly sure illegal searching and dumping of people’s possessions, and the conditions during the match in that absolute shambles of a stadium.

Such a disappointing and saddening end to a trip that really was once in a lifetime.

2 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

It was like a 3rd world country.

I was at the Euros at Wembley last summer and listened to Sky and TalkSport slaughter the operation at Wembley after some England fans broke down a barrier.

We do not know we are living in this country when that's all we have to complain about!

That last night was a threat to people's lives. If people had collapsed did anyone see any paramedics? There better be a formal complaint submitted by the club as it was a shambles from start to finish. 

A big fella did collapse last night mate . Probably dehydration but he looked absolutely terrible . 

At the one kiosk that was open before the game I asked for 1 coke and the daft bint opens 4 so the guy prices it up as 4 at €16. Told him it was only 1, he insisted it was 16. At that stage and the huge queues waiting there's no point even trying, just tapped my card and left pissed off