Stadium facilities.

33 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Possibly but this was free water stations setup. I'm not even sure if its UEFAs responsibility, probably the events company they hired or Sevillas own staff responsible for the kiosks. Looks like Frankfurt officials got the heads up and sorted out their own.

That's fair enough. We absolutely need to be more proactive if that's the case.

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

From the amount using water in the toilets to drink from I wouldn't be surprised if the tanks were emptied very quickly.

Looking up what Frankfurt done, their officials were in the stadium very early and setup everything from water stations, the security to the tifo/flags. They prioritised their support groups in the ticket sales and were extremely organised. Looks like our club done nothing at all.

Rangers prioritised themselves for getting tickets, fans were just an inconvenience.

1 hour ago, sRcFoCt said:

I'm going to apologise to some of the fans I said we're a disgrace last night for not showing passion, quite clearly it was fucked from the start and in that heat and the stories I'm being told by people who I know were there are disgraceful 

Few older guys we spoke to today in airport said as much. They weren't able to to stand and sing to create atmosphere due to the conditions.

10 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Few older guys we spoke to today in airport said as much. They weren't able to to stand and sing to create atmosphere due to the conditions.

You get caught up in the moment but the stories and pics are shocking I mean Rangers players helping with giving fans water is just beyond belief for a European final

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Mate was the biggest disgrace I’ve ever seen 

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Can you get an email addy for him bro?

a know he wants stories from last night but I don’t have twitter 

Just now, sRcFoCt said:

It's UEFA we're dealing with so they will either fine us again or give us an award.

If fare contact them we will get a closure. But we had fans absolutely fucking on their arse cause a uefa and Spanish fuck up 

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Can you get an email addy for him bro?

a know he wants stories from last night but I don’t have twitter 

derekclarksport - It looks like if you click on 'Contact' his website will let you fill in a form/e-mail

Or, from his website this seems to be his e-mail: contact@derekclarksport.co.uk

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

derekclarksport - It looks like if you click on 'Contact' his website will let you fill in a form/e-mail

Or, from his website this seems to be his e-mail: contact@derekclarksport.co.uk

Cheers pal