Stadium facilities.

12 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I was taking out glasses a tap water for boys who were gasping.

they were fucked wasn’t even Mwi but 3 hours in 40 degree heat with nothing was inhumane 

Same mate. Had to pick up a used cup and get a drink out tap in toilet. Then the fuckers even turned water off to them.

15 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

This sounds horrendous. Might be a daft question but is the SLO or club doing anything?

The SLO tweeted the survey aswell. Best we'll get unless the board grow a backbone. 

2 hours ago, RFC55 said:

I’m gonae be honest that’s the biggest disgrace I’ve been involved in.

guys lying in the concourse absolutely fucked taking water etc out for them. Was a disgrace 

22 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

A complete disgrace pal.

In case you didn’t see Johann’s pinned tweet

2 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

It was that bad last night that I honestly thought there was potential for mass casualties like other football disasters.

UEFA put on all that pish on the park before hand with the lights and dancing to signify the importance of the event, but they can't even provide the most basic human entitlement to those who paid money to be there.

It sounds more like the game was held in North Korea rather than Spain.

Even some of the photos of the stadium I've seen it looks like an utter shithole. Hosting one of the premier events in world sport. All the glitz and glam wherever the TV cameras will see and to fuck with the rest of it 

Reeks of corruption 

5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Rangers security staff were all outside the ground. 

Complained to one that my power bank was taken off me despite them telling us they were allowed and I got a sarcastic reply of ‘aye it’s terrible isn’t it’.

These guys have zero jurisdiction and ability to influence things so I don’t know what the point of them is when they literally just stand about watching. Especially when the excuse about the viewing event at Ibrox was that they needed these people in Seville.

The club in my view need to be held to account for last night too if it’s true that Frankfurt officials reacted prior to the game.

Totally agree, there just doesn’t seem to be any mechanism for doing that though. Beggars belief that they sit in their cushioned seats and don’t care how the fans are treated. Personal belongings being trashed is bad enough but someone could have died in those conditions last night. 

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Honestly the heat and conditions last night were unbearable. 

I got in fairly early and was gasping for a drink after waiting for the gates to open, checkpoints, climbing the stairs etc.

Maybe a bit tmi but this is how bad it was. Got to the kiosk on getting in and got a bottle of water and a bottle of Fanta. I’d drunk both in about five minutes - by about 6.20. 1.2 litres of fluid and I didn’t even need to go to the bathroom until about 1am. That’s how dehydrating the conditions.

I was lucky I was early because if you weren’t in that queue for drinks early you were fucked.

And you’re a fit and healthy man - some of the older ones/kids/women, or people with health conditions must have been in dire straits.

Dear Rangers Board 

Less time making patronising videos, more time looking after your ‘customers’ interests.  

Shocking stories on here and if it’s true Frankfurt looked after their own whilst ours ate Prawn sandwiches with all the hangers on then it’s even worse.  

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

And you’re a fit and healthy man - some of the older ones/kids/women, or people with health conditions must have been in dire straits.

When I had heat stroke last time I really thought I might fucking die. Muscle spasms and cramps, heart pounding a million mile an hour, was drinking water then spewing it back up, thought I was going to have to go to hospital cause it lasted hours and I couldn't shake it and couldn't hold any liquids in. Was horrible and im of relatively good health and im young. And in a situation like the one being described last night then it would be incredibly anxiety inducing too. Theyre lucky there wasn't a serious panic in the crowd. 

12 minutes ago, Willis said:

When I had heat stroke last time I really thought I might fucking die. Muscle spasms and cramps, heart pounding a million mile an hour, was drinking water then spewing it back up, thought I was going to have to go to hospital cause it lasted hours and I couldn't shake it and couldn't hold any liquids in. Was horrible and im of relatively good health and im young. And in a situation like the one being described last night then it would be incredibly anxiety inducing too. Theyre lucky there wasn't a serious panic in the crowd. 

Ive had heat stroke once. Was horrendous!!