Stadium facilities.

14 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tbf, he patched it on here because he couldn’t post without cunts posting sly digs at him and his da. Canny blame him

His da is a chancer though by all accounts and he’s shown himself to be an absolute tit.

I never understood the criticism levelled at Greg before, but he, along with the entire board of directors need their balls booted.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Yeah, I'm angriest at the club tbh. They're the ones that should care.

Get them sent to Frankfurt to learn how to interact with your fanbase.

Appalled at all of this. Would hope to get some kind of well organised action organised by somone, assisted by political backing of some kind (foreign office, embassy or whatever) but clearly that's going to be too much to ask. Nobody will give enough of a fuck about fans, which is what ends up leading to Hillsboroughs.

Important that someone takes it on. Sounds like fans are at serious risk under UEFA if this shite is what we're getting.

Frankfurt have numerous SLOs for a start.

We barely have one and some kind of assistant helping.

The club really don’t care at all about fan engagement. It’s just a tick the box exercise for them because you have to have one in Scotland.

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That happens on FF though as well.

Don’t think it’s anywhere near as bad on there. If it’s a serious argument/debate on there people are usually sound with him, on here it was just shite patter aimed at him.

1 minute ago, ScottBF2 said:

His da is a chancer though by all accounts and he’s shown himself to be an absolute tit.

I never understood the criticism levelled at Greg before, but he, along with the entire board of directors need their balls booted.

I don’t disagree about his da, but that’s no Greg’s problem

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Yeah, I'm angriest at the club tbh. They're the ones that should care.

Get them sent to Frankfurt to learn how to interact with your fanbase.

Appalled at all of this. Would hope to get some kind of well organised action organised by somone, assisted by political backing of some kind (foreign office, embassy or whatever) but clearly that's going to be too much to ask. Nobody will give enough of a fuck about fans, which is what ends up leading to Hillsboroughs.

Important that someone takes it on. Sounds like fans are at serious risk under UEFA if this shite is what we're getting.

It’s when you sit and read their absolute nonsense from last week about their “entire security team” being in Seville. Obviously on their fucking holidays because there was fuck all security when it came to the fans. 

Seville itself is a wonderfully accommodating city, the people are very pleasant, but that whole thing was a shitshow from start to finish and, as much as I believe UEFA are responsible for a lot of what happened, our board needs to take the blame for how we as fans were treated. Get them all: Robertson, Graham, Johnstone, Bennett and Park to fuck. 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Don’t think it’s anywhere near as bad on there. If it’s a serious argument/debate on there people are usually sound with him, on here it was just shite patter aimed at him.

I don’t disagree about his da, but that’s no Greg’s problem

He’s an SLO who doesn’t liaise with the supporters, whether that’s orders from above - I don’t know, but the job he does is shoddy at best.

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Derek Clark has just reported a fan had to remove their colostomy bag last night 😳

Holy fucking shit.

That’s taking the fucking piss. Seriously though, if the board don’t have something out by tomorrow I’ll be fucking furious.

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Frankfurt have numerous SLOs for a start.

We barely have one and some kind of assistant helping.

The club really don’t care at all about fan engagement. It’s just a tick the box exercise for them because you have to have one in Scotland.

In Germany you seem to have to have a full Training course for everything. 👌

8 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Derek Clark has just reported a fan had to remove their colostomy bag last night 😳

Holy fucking shit.

Seen the tweet from the stroke victim who had his blood thinning tablets and others taken off him.