Survey on conditions in Seville - Please complete!

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

No unfortunately not and I wish I’d filmed all the closed kiosks 

FSE are aware of all of that. They had reps in both "ends". They just want as many as possible to complete the survey so they can go to UEFA with it.

2 hours ago, johanvanhentze said:

FSE are aware of all of that. They had reps in both "ends". They just want as many as possible to complete the survey so they can go to UEFA with it.

I done it as soon as you put it up. It will be interesting to see if Seville say a certain time of the match when they said the water was broken but the video above was before the pens and they need caught with their lies.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

I done it as soon as you put it up. It will be interesting to see if Seville say a certain time of the match when they said the water was broken but the video above was before the pens and they need caught with their lies.

Hope they tell us when cunts where attacked 

Bad Robot likes this

20 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Yes, that’s why we need them down to a time as expose one lie then the rest are shown up

Seem a few Rangers fans in the neutral but next to EF section say it was there but I’ve not seen any vids to prove that (not denying their stories but would help us)

Bad Robot likes this

6 hours ago, johanvanhentze said:

When they go to UEFA with it, what will UEFA do? Will they pay every supporter that was in the stadium back all their expenses for travelling to that death trap as well as their property?

Not likely, is it?

4 hours ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

When they go to UEFA with it, what will UEFA do? Will they pay every supporter that was in the stadium back all their expenses for travelling to that death trap as well as their property?

Not likely, is it?

Who knows what they will do.

But if supporters do nothing they won't do anything.

johanvanhentze likes this

9 hours ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Not likely, is it?

I am a member of the FSE (though National team as a rep) and we have a voice. We are represented at a high level. This is very important!! 

If a petition brought up about the way we were treated ( i was not there ),, if 100k signatures sign to it , it can be considered to be debated in parliament........, there is more chance of it getting debated in parliament  ,,, than UEFA paying any heed to it.

Bad Robot and OzzieBear like this

On 22/05/2022 at 09:27, OzzieBear said:

Who knows what they will do.

But if supporters do nothing they won't do anything.

I am well aware, so don't take my comments as putting anyone off filling in this form.

I hope supporters do have their voices heard...I really hope they're compensated for this as well. 

I have zero trust in UEFA doing the right thing, that is all.