*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup Final match thread*****

38 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I can’t see Lowry starting due to lack of experience but i’d have no problem with it.

I’d rather have Ramsey starting before Wright, Sakala or Arfield every day of week.

Lowry should start, this experience thing is pish. If you're not ready for the team you shouldn't be on the bench.

Wright and Sakala have earned their starts waaaaay ahead of Ramsey.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Personally I would never play Ramsey again after last nights penalty.

We lost on penalties and it is what it is but I found a professional footballer putting a penalty down the middle in a European final with that lack of pace on the ball basically unforgivable 

Unforgivable lmao

All it would have took was the keeper to dive to his left or right and it more than likely goes in. Fine margins.

2 hours ago, GioVanBronckhorst said:

All it would have took was the keeper to dive to his left or right and it more than likely goes in. Fine margins.

He dived to his right and saved it because Ramsey didn’t put it down the middle properly, it was a terrible penalty.

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We lost on penalties and it is what it is but I found a professional footballer putting a penalty down the middle in a European final with that lack of pace on the ball basically unforgivable 

I wouldn’t even give him a ticket for the game.

36 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

There was plenty of pace, the goalkeeper just stuck a leg out.  Tavs was also down the middle. I agree I’d prefer we aimed for the corners, especially a player as technical as Ramsey.  If you’re going in the middle I always think height is more important than power, if the keeper dives then height will keep it away from him.  If you just smash it then it could always hit a leg.

Lets just turn up and lift this silverware - we can not let this one slip out of our hands.

We deserve to hold this Scottish Cup & if we do- what an achievement

Scottish Cup Winners and Runners up in the Europa league Cup - I am happy with that.

So come on Rangers- lets do it.

I’d probably go:

McGregor, Tav, Goldson, Bassey, Barisic (if not injured, if he is then Balogun), Jack, Lundstram, Ramsey, Kent, Roofe, Sakala.

Maybe harsh on McLaughlin but no time for sentiments here, we need to get this cup won. I wouldn’t have a problem with either goalkeeper in fairness, McGregor seems to completely refuse coming for crosses these days.