*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup Final match thread*****

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Oh he runs far, excellent. Be good if he could not get caught out of position 5 times in a single half

It gets us up the pitch. 

I would suggest that either a midfielder or Balogun is meant to step outside and plug the gap, but that's not happening.

We play with our fullbacks so far up the park, it is going to happen. 

Very poor first half. Lundstram and Tav look exhausted, Davis and Arfield just not at first team level anymore, Diallo a waste and Aribo never a striker.

Kent is the only one who looks to have the ability and energy to make something happen, would get Lowry on to add to the threat upfront. Crying out for a striker but I’m guessing Roofe isn’t fit enough, surely should be able to come on at 60 and play half an hour.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Once again, Bassey was outstanding.

I like Diallo, he just needs to be a bit braver on the ball.

Kamara, Jack or Lowry for Arfield. Don't care which one.

We miss a centre forward.

Defo missing a forward. Itten isn’t the answer, surely someone like Robbie Ure or the boy from the 17s should be on the bench?

3 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

What exactly are you expecting? Today was always going to be a tough game and hard to watch. Did you really think we'd come out and blow them away first half?

I expected better than it's been. We dont seem arsed at all

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

We’ve had more chances than we did on Wed but still can’t score.

Gio needs to get a proper striker on 

Helps if you try a shot rather than trying to score the perfect goal or walk the ball into the net

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

Very poor first half. Lundstram and Tav look exhausted, Davis and Arfield just not at first team level anymore, Diallo a waste and Aribo never a striker.

Kent is the only one who looks to have the ability and energy to make something happen, would get Lowery on to add to the threat upfront. Crying out for a striker but I’m guessing Roofe isn’t fit enough, surely should be able to come on at 60 and play half an hour.

Tav looks completely fucked and Lundstrum is not far behind him