*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup Final match thread*****

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Personally I would never play Ramsey again after last nights penalty.

We lost on penalties and it is what it is but I found a professional footballer putting a penalty down the middle in a European final with that lack of pace on the ball basically unforgivable 

100% mate. His penalty was woeful and he shouldn't start on Saturday. I'll be really disappointed if he does.

1 hour ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I think had it been Scott Wright that took the penalty then you could understand but Ramsey was meant to be head and shoulders above anyone in the team and was brought on specifically to take and score a penalty. I wonder if someone got bumped out of the 5 takers for Ramsey,, like lundstram as I could see him stepping up to take one.

Someone like Ramsey should have been able to strike a ball from 12 yards with enough pace and a bit of height if going down the middle to keep it out of the keepers reach, it wasn’t a wonder save it was a poor penalty.

Anyway, I’d be playing lowry over Ramsey in the final as he was excellent against them at tynecastle and with a bigger pitch at hampden I think he’ll have a field day. Lowry is part of our future and Ramsey is not.

I thought big John would have taken one. And your right, Lowry should start 👍👍

7 minutes ago, delparlane said:

No mistake, Hearts will be well fired up for this, especially considering their recent loss to us and that draining game yesterday. This is a potential banana peel, like the SCF was against  Scumdee United way back in the 9IR days. Our boys need to be fucking fired up, ruthless and rip that jammy team apart.

Hearts are fucking shite and we should be swatting them aside with ease, I'll probably be spending the last 10 minutes biting my nails into my knuckles though, if anyone wants to avoid this nerve wracking experience then simply pm me and I'll take one for Rangers and stand in your place. 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

People wanting Ramsey to start. 🤮

Maybe it's need rather than want. Lundstrum was out on his feet as was Jack. 

Really its only Davis who would have a bit of freshness about him in the middle.

I have the fear about this game. A day to prepare after 120 minutes in blistering heat isn't great prep.

2 hours ago, delparlane said:

No mistake, Hearts will be well fired up for this, especially considering their recent loss to us and that draining game yesterday. This is a potential banana peel, like the SCF was against  Scumdee United way back in the 9IR days. Our boys need to be fucking fired up, ruthless and rip that jammy team apart.

No potential about it. We'll be up against it.