*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup Final match thread*****

5 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

We just played 2 hours of football in 30 degrees heat 3 days ago, throw in a funeral for a club legend in between. Today was always going to tough mate. The game is going how I expected tbh.

Spot on mate, few on this thread need to give themselves a shake it’s embarrassing, this was always going to be a slog.

Just now, bluenoz said:

I like Gio but sometimes I disagree with his team selections.

Arfield should never have started.

If Diallo (a loanee) is old enough then so is Lowry.

Aren’t they the same age anyway? 😂 

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Hindsight is always 20/20. In January we had a fully fit Morelos. We weren't bringing in someone good enough to replace him in the team so who do you bring in? Gio also got Itten back in January and at that time he obviously would never have worked woith him before so had every right to judge for himself and see what he could do.

its not hindsight it was glaringly obvious, we had morelos as the only striker that was capable of playing at the time and didnt get anyone else. Im just ignoring the itten comment - that was obviously a panic move more than anything else. He hasnt even been given a proper chance to play himself into any kind of form.