*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup Final match thread*****

12 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Good game at the right time, can exorcise some of the demons from Wed.

Our youngsters battered them last week, i'd say they could again if needed/used, which i think some will at some stage.

Yes a Cup Final is unpredictable to a point, but confident enough. 

Get the win, life the cup and breath, in what has been a proper rollercoaster of a season. 

Lowry on from the start. McCann on the bench. Let's promote youth and move on. Honestly think the only reason Ramsey made the bench on Wednesday was that he was a Wilson singing. Gio had little option. How do you explain not using a player that cost lots.

10 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I'm B2 row V if that's far enough for you swap, happy to do

Sorry mate only just seen this, yes that works for me, send me a message and we will sort it  out

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

I dont know if its just a hangover from Wednesday, but there is a real feeling of sadness about this game tomorrow for me. It feels like the end of a chapter for the club given how many players are likely to move on in the summer. After years of turmoil there has been a stability about the team on the park for the past few years and they've given us some great moments. Moments I felt I'd never see again at times.

Needs to happen though.

This team owe themselves a trophy this season so go out and empty the tank one last time.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Balogun Bassey

Jack Lundstram

Sakala     Lowry      Kent

Aribo

Tomorrow feels kind of hollow following the other night but it really shouldn't.

• It is an opportunity to get the domestic cup hoodoo off our back.
  • It's the better of the 2 domestic cups.
  • It's an opportunity to do something to relieve the pain of the other night rather than stew on it for months unable to play.
  • It's an opportunity to end the season on a high.
  • It's an opportunity to demonstrate things learned or picked up on from the other night almost immediately.
  • It's an opportunity to give a winning send off to those who won't be with us next season.
  • It's the only competition we can win this season now.
  • It's merited on the basis of what the players, the fans, and the investors have achieved over the last however many seasons.

I hope they can win it well against a Hearts side who are right up for it.

I won't even attempt the line up as I could make a case for half a dozen.

Failure to win would be an awful end to a season that simply hasn't merited it.

4 hours ago, bassettger said:

Lowry on from the start. McCann on the bench. Let's promote youth and move on. Honestly think the only reason Ramsey made the bench on Wednesday was that he was a Wilson singing. Gio had little option. How do you explain not using a player that cost lots.

Do you honestly believe a man who has played as the captain of his country in a World Cup final and won a champions league winners medal would pick a player  due to having little option?

Please tell me you’re not serious.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It's a massive game for Tav too. 

Poor in the 2016 Final, ok in the LC Final in 2019 but gave up penalties to Alfie who missed, poor on Wednesday night. He's due a big final performance for us in my opinion.

Harsh judgements there. 

Tavs is on a great run of form. Bound to get at least one goal/assist.

McLaughlin 

Tav Goldson Balogun Bassey

Lundstram 

Kamara   Arfield

Aribo       Roofe       Kent

Bassey to get to the byline more in the 1st 45mins than Barisic has all season.

3-0 Gers.

A well deserved bit of silverware to end a roller coaster season.

We have to win this , I know it's not the Europa League cup, but its silverware and our club and supporters need this one.

Get the best team out there and show them why we were in that Europa League Final .

Come on Rangers !!!!!