*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup Final match thread*****

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Also hearts really looked fucked by the 60th minute. I can't imagine what they'll look 2 games a week next season with Europe :lol:

Do they have to qualify or straight into groups? They won’t qualify for any of the 3 competitions 

15 minutes ago, goaaaal said:

Fantastic result today more than earned it from a bunch of cheating bastards alongside that corrupt cunt collum I'd be putting an official complaint in over the decision making countless times today .

It's fine Gio raising the points at full time like he did but the club cant tolerate these blatant shitshows any longer.

It was so fucking blatant it was as if he was trying to impress that SFA shower of freeloading bastards in the stand who have nothing but contempt for our club .

The Rangers ripped their fucking pet team a new arse last week and again today the self belief is incredible backed by a bunch of total fucking nutters to a man and wummin maybe now the players get it.

Never felt as if we wouldn't score outwith the convenient inevitable interventions of Father Collum .

Our players are literally stopped from competing yet get roughed up constantly whilst these Bastards in this corrupt league gain countless advantages through blatant cheating .

Been some season bar a fucking nightmare at the paedodome and two shit games against Motherwell and county that league was ours that still stings allied with their fucking bullshit with postponements if the league programme I hope we crush them and every other bastard in this league like the road to 55 and build this team as the fans are 100% behind them.

I can understand your rant, however we have only ourselves to blame for handing the Filth the league, Gerrard jumping ship fucked us  and Gio was handed what proved to be the impossible task of rebuilding mid season, with European and domestic success expected. I savaged Gio and the team after the disgrace at The Piggery at the turn of the year and quite correctly, unacceptable. 

However, Gio has since started to make his mark upon the team and I would be very surprised if he is not given reasonable funds to fortify the squad for next season. CL qualification is  realistic prospect , and we now are in a situation where THEM are going to have to be something special to beat us to the League, bring it on I say, we will meet you in the field of battle with more resilience than you can handle.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They’ll be minging, like literally every other Scottish club in Europe that isn’t us. Single handedly make Scotland look good on the European stage 

The tarriers will go into the CL and totally destroy all the good work Rangers have built, frustrating as fk 

9 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

The tarriers will go into the CL and totally destroy all the good work Rangers have built, frustrating as fk 

They get 4 co efficient points just for qualifying don’t see them getting many more than that tbh, add this to the fact that Dundee Utd and Motherwell are now in Europe so our points are divided by 5 it’ll be a struggle to maintain a top 10 spot 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Nah we are going in aswell to tidy anything they do up 

Will be difficult, however given what has happened over the last few months, we will fear no foe in the qualifying rounds, indeed, whoever we draw will be dreading coming to face an Ibrox in full cry.

Just now, Jakes Pal said:

Will be difficult, however given what has happened over the last few months, we will fear no foe in the qualifying rounds, indeed, whoever we draw will be dreading coming to face an Ibrox in full cry.

We are winning the CL next season iirc 

25 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Not really. They're almost always shite so won't have thay many coefficient points to defend. And we'll hopefully get a good laugh into the bargain.