*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup Final match thread*****

Fantastic to win the cup. We were literally inches away from this being the best season ever. Such fine margins but I think we should applaud the players and staff for rallying after losing our manage half way into the season.

We could have completely fell apart on all fronts. Just got to try and improve and hopefully have another go in Europe.

9 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

The one with Halliday and Bassey was unbelievable incompetence.

Nope, not even close to incompetence, colum is just a rancid bastard.

That was just one in a long list of astonishingly bad decisions against us today.

SuperTav likes this

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

No a very nice poster on the forum sorted me out 👍

I hope to see the obligatory bottle of tonic in the freezer and four pint cans post scotty. :champions:

HG5 likes this

14 minutes ago, billscott said:

that wont make collum better he is just a poor ref who wants to be the centre of attention  full time wont change that

He wouldn't pass the interview for a full time ref. Fuck knows how he makes the mark part-time.

billscott likes this

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Also hearts really looked fucked by the 60th minute. I can't imagine what they'll look 2 games a week next season with Europe :lol:

Do they have to qualify or straight into groups? They won’t qualify for any of the 3 competitions 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Do they have to qualify or straight into groups? They won’t qualify for any of the 3 competitions 

Think they're guaranteed conference groups if they fuck up the europa qualifier. Unless I've picked them up wrong

HG5 likes this

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Big shout out to the famous shitebags like @sassaaaawho posted all day greeting about the manager then has 1 single post since we won the cup.

Keep on trucking bro.

Apologies , some of us have lifes.

15 minutes ago, goaaaal said:

Fantastic result today more than earned it from a bunch of cheating bastards alongside that corrupt cunt collum I'd be putting an official complaint in over the decision making countless times today .

It's fine Gio raising the points at full time like he did but the club cant tolerate these blatant shitshows any longer.

It was so fucking blatant it was as if he was trying to impress that SFA shower of freeloading bastards in the stand who have nothing but contempt for our club .

The Rangers ripped their fucking pet team a new arse last week and again today the self belief is incredible backed by a bunch of total fucking nutters to a man and wummin maybe now the players get it.

Never felt as if we wouldn't score outwith the convenient inevitable interventions of Father Collum .

Our players are literally stopped from competing yet get roughed up constantly whilst these Bastards in this corrupt league gain countless advantages through blatant cheating .

Been some season bar a fucking nightmare at the paedodome and two shit games against Motherwell and county that league was ours that still stings allied with their fucking bullshit with postponements if the league programme I hope we crush them and every other bastard in this league like the road to 55 and build this team as the fans are 100% behind them.

I can understand your rant, however we have only ourselves to blame for handing the Filth the league, Gerrard jumping ship fucked us  and Gio was handed what proved to be the impossible task of rebuilding mid season, with European and domestic success expected. I savaged Gio and the team after the disgrace at The Piggery at the turn of the year and quite correctly, unacceptable. 

However, Gio has since started to make his mark upon the team and I would be very surprised if he is not given reasonable funds to fortify the squad for next season. CL qualification is  realistic prospect , and we now are in a situation where THEM are going to have to be something special to beat us to the League, bring it on I say, we will meet you in the field of battle with more resilience than you can handle.

goaaaal likes this

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They’ll be minging, like literally every other Scottish club in Europe that isn’t us. Single handedly make Scotland look good on the European stage 

The tarriers will go into the CL and totally destroy all the good work Rangers have built, frustrating as fk 

real boydie9 likes this

8 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

The tarriers will go into the CL and totally destroy all the good work Rangers have built, frustrating as fk 

Hopefully we will be there too though and xan carry the flag as usual

Thoroughly deserved win and very important for reasons already mentioned several times. Did have a bad feeling we’d end up with penalties again or them snatching it as we battered them the vast majority of the 90 minutes but couldn’t break through 

BlueThunder likes this

9 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

They get 4 co efficient points just for qualifying don’t see them getting many more than that tbh, add this to the fact that Dundee Utd and Motherwell are now in Europe so our points are divided by 5 it’ll be a struggle to maintain a top 10 spot 

2 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Jon McLaughlin didn’t have much to do today but he came and collected a few crosses which I fucking love to see! 

He also had a moment where he had to play sweeper keeper and dealt with the threat really well with his feet.