***** Official Rangers Transfer Activity Summer 2022 *****

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Patterson sale apparently covered our costs til the end of last season.

Robertson said our income from the EL run equated to CL group qualification, so there should be CL qualification type funds available for next season.

Ashley

Debt

Ed House

Sky Lounge.

That’s were most if not all the money would have went.

44 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Ashley

Debt

Ed House

Sky Lounge.

That’s were most if not all the money would have went.

How much did each cost?  How were we paying for it all if we hadn't had the EL run as that facility will surely still exist?

There's additional revenues to come next season from expenditure this season for sky Lounge and hopefully Ed House.

Whilst I accept selling players will generate most money for player purchases, if we're not providing a decent amount over and above that to Gio then we're doing something very very wrong financially.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How much did each cost?  How were we paying for it all if we hadn't had the EL run as that facility will surely still exist?

There's additional revenues to come next season from expenditure this season for sky Lounge and hopefully Ed House.

Whilst I accept selling players will generate most money for player purchases, if we're not providing a decent amount over and above that to Gio then we're doing something very very wrong financially.

No one knows regarding Ashley.

i think Debt wise was around 13 million in accounts.

Ed house was supposed to be part funded by sale of Albion which obvs hasn’t happened. We invited a group of HNW individuals into Ibrox a couple of months ago to help fund it but we’ll be making up Albion shortfall.

Heard from someone involved that it’s Just over £2 million for sky lounge renovation

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

No one knows regarding Ashley.

i think Debt wise was around 13 million in accounts.

Ed house was supposed to be part funded by sale of Albion which obvs hasn’t happened. We invited a group of HNW individuals into Ibrox a couple of months ago to help fund it but we’ll be making up Albion shortfall.

Heard from someone involved that it’s Just over £2 million for sky lounge renovation

No we don't.  Could have walked away paying him nothing for all we know.

Debt can remain debt 

How much is it costing, a few million? Needs finished so we can get a return on it this season.

A boy I know who has a box says his price is near 3 times as much, not sure if its this lounge but his has been closed as under renovations most of this season. Soon pay itself back at that rate.

24 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No we don't.  Could have walked away paying him nothing for all we know.

Debt can remain debt 

How much is it costing, a few million? Needs finished so we can get a return on it this season.

A boy I know who has a box says his price is near 3 times as much, not sure if its this lounge but his has been closed as under renovations most of this season. Soon pay itself back at that rate.

Fan media saying Ashley was £5 million to settle.

Debt can remain debt is all right in an ideal world but it doesn’t work like that.

Ed house will be more than a few million. It’s a multi million pound project and whatever it was costing it will now be significantly dearer due to circumstances in the world.

Sky lounge is old Argyle house and ultimately will pay itself back but it will need paid for first.