***** Official Rangers Transfer Activity Summer 2022 *****

Massive job. I feel Mcglaughlin is fine with McCrorie as no.2

Happy with Bassey at the back if we get a decent left back in otherwise we need to new CB's with Bassey and Tav as fullbacks. Still need cover for them also.

Midfield seems overloaded with too many of the same style players. Think we're sorted for holding mids with the likes of Lundstram, Jack Kamara although I'd be happy to cash in on Glen. Have a feeling Gilmore will be coming in on loan also. Could move Aribo back into the attacking midfielder of the three but really wanna see Lowry there. 

Up top is where we need to work. We need more numbers from the wide or inside 10's and a striker. The everlasting right wing problem still hasn't been solved. 

14 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

If Kent, Aribo or Morelos don't renew we must sell ASAP.

Agree with Kent and Aribo. Not too sure about Morelos. Hope we can get him to sign a new deal more than anyone else but if he doesn't and a sufficient bid doesn't come in then I'd be fine with keeping him for another season. Far too crucial and almost irreplaceable.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Time for Ross Wilson to go to work.

It’s scandalous we’ve got that many players coming into the last year of their deals. 

Id sell Kent and Aribo, go big on a new deal for Alfie and say we need a decision on it by end of June latest. 

McLaughlin is fine as a number 1 for a season or two, bring in a younger understudy who can challenge him or give McCrorie a shot as number 2. 

GK - McLaughlin, McCrorie, (highly likely)Seigrist

Good enough

RB - Tav, Zukowski

Great with Tav, unknown with Zukowski

CB - Helander, Souttar, Bassey, King

Would sell Helander and bring in another starter alongside Bassey if we can produce a miracle and keep a hold of him. Souttar and King suitable as backup.

LB - Barisic, Space

Need to sell Barisic and invest heavily on a starter left back and back up.

CM - Jack, Lundstram, Kamara, Arfield, Lowry, McCann, Sands

Another position that needs heavy investment imo. Jack is a doubt for me due to his injuries, Kamara could be sold. Need that quality creator in there that we've needed for years

Wing - Kent, Aribo, Hagi, Wright, Sakala

Add it to the list of investment needed. Don't think Kent or Aribo will be with us next season.

Striker - Morelos, Roofe, Itten

Do all we can to sign Morelos to another deal. Roofe and Itten need sold immediately. Bring in a backup.

Biggest summer since Gerrard took over.

1 hour ago, plymouthranger said:

It’s scandalous we’ve got that many players coming into the last year of their deals. 

Id sell Kent and Aribo, go big on a new deal for Alfie and say we need a decision on it by end of June latest. 

McLaughlin is fine as a number 1 for a season or two, bring in a younger understudy who can challenge him or give McCrorie a shot as number 2. 

About 90% of our 1st team have contracts ending in the next 2 seasons.

Our overall future planning the last couple of years has been non-existant. 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Who was the poster who said that cunt from

MK Dons who signed for tarriers?

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

@MK Dumfries Scott Twine worth a look?

I suggested o'riley about 3 days before the prick signed for them and I mentioned Scott Twine as well who is fantastic. Are we being linked?

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Canny wait for Cedric Kipre to be announced.

See for all the dirty bastards that have played in Scotland he’s on that seemed to fly under the radar

Fucking horrible tackle after horrible tackle