***** Official Rangers Transfer Activity Summer 2022 *****

8 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Be surprised if any of them are still here by the end of the season. Bizarre cup final thing if McGregor isn’t retiring.

Also talk about Davis going to St Mirren or Hearts, and Balogun going back to Germany.

Would always take the record with a pinch of salt. 

I really hope not, I don't want him to leave us, give him a role in the staff or something.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Not for me. Jobs for the boys doesn’t work anymore. Rather have someone that’s actually skilled in it, plus seems like he wants to keep playing. You’re a longtime retired, so not judging if he wants to keep going. 

Spot on,you only have to look at our fitness and coaching recently especially our fitness which is all down to being professional and not relying on the old pals act.

4 hours ago, Madina said:

Rory Wilson away. No suprise hes jumped at the first chance, one less celtic fan we need at our club 

The problem with having tarriers in our youth system and developing them first sniff of another club they’re off. 

Tbh, I'd be happy to retain the majority of our squad as long as most players we sign are brought in as a starter and not just as a squad option. We need around 5 starters of high quality to take us to the next level. GK, LB, CB, CM, RM as a minimum. Assuming Bassey goes.

15 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Half n half!?

He's 100% us ya maniac.

Not like it matters anyway but he ain't 100% us. Only reason he ended up in our youth team was because his dad couldn't get him to the tarriers training ground in enough time after finishing work.

On 23/05/2022 at 13:08, KeyserSoze said:

I’m only asking one thing. 

no more squad players please, we have plenty of them in the first team. 

thanks Ross

Yep this ^. Our squad players are a huge drop off from the first team.

The reason we lost the league wasn’t the strength of our first eleven.

Our dropped points vs Motherwell, Ross County, Dundee Utd and celtic had a starting midfield of Arfield and Aribo. As we all know Aribo isn’t a centre mid and Arfield isn’t anywhere near Lundstrum quality and a fairly lacklustre CM.  

We also had Diallo and Lundstrum play against County and Diallo against celtic.

Hibs in the League cup was Arfield and Davis.

And Aberdeen away was Sands and Hagi.

Those were basically the costly 6/7 games of the season and it was a result of the drop off in quality from our starting eleven. 

So if we can keep as much of the first eleven as possible. And then use the Bassey money to upgrade LB, RM/AM (upgrade Arfield, Sands, Diallo effectively) and sign back up for Morelos. We would end up with a much better and more consistent squad for next year. 

Aye Gilmours Dad (and brother?) are taigs. Seemingly he trained with them for 3 months but went to us due to travel times. Personally I'd rather we didnt indulge the likes of Burt, McGeeough etc. Always seems they chose us as a matter of convenience rather than because they want to play for us. Mercenary pricks 

5 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Not like it matters anyway but he ain't 100% us. Only reason he ended up in our youth team was because his dad couldn't get him to the tarriers training ground in enough time after finishing work.

Whit, tarriers work? That’ll never catch on amongst the lazy scrounging Bastards.