Nnamdi Ofoborh

2 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Sooner we cut our losses with him and Simpson the better. Not his fault but it's time for a major clear out. End of an era for this group of players  

Simpson has shown he’s below par, if there’s a player in Ofoborh then we should give him a chance, just seems as if it’s likely he won’t play again.

2 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Sooner we cut our losses with him and Simpson the better. Not his fault but it's time for a major clear out. End of an era for this group of players  

:lol: Eh, guys not even had a chance due to his situation. Hopefully he can be able to play at some point.

Amato and Dan Deacon like this

Just now, EMRFC said:

:lol: Eh, guys not even had a chance due to his situation. Hopefully he can be able to play at some point.

It's more than likely he'll never play for us. Nobody knows how long it's going to take to fully recover if he ever even does. He said himself he's lucky to still be alive. 

Even if he does make it back. He'll be a long way off any type of match fitness. 

Probably his contract would be up by the time he'd get anywhere close to being able to play. 

1 hour ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Like Goldson?

22 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Like Goldson?

Yes. I expect Goldson, Davis, McGregor, Balugon to go. Aribo, Kent, Morelos are all out of contract next summer, we can't afford to lose them in the same manner as Goldson. There will be interest around Bassey. A lot of deadwood to go as well, Middleton, Hastie, Simpson. Decisions to be made about Barasic, Itten and Katic. Ramsey and Diallo to leave from their loans - Juve will terminate Ramseys contract IMO. Even Kelly turns 23 next season and is longer a youngster. He was on loan at Salford. 

Could honestly be talking 15+ going this summer in total from the current squad. 

Goofy The Scot likes this

Just now, PromDeAnglais said:

Yes. I expect Goldson, Davis, McGregor, Balugon to go. Aribo, Kent, Morelos are all out of contract next summer, we can't afford to lose them in the same manner as Goldson. There will be interest around Bassey. A lot of deadwood to go as well, Middleton, Hastie, Simpson. Decisions to be made about Barasic, Itten and Katic. Ramsey and Diallo to leave from their loans - Juve will terminate Ramseys contract IMO. Even Kelly turns 23 next season and is longer a youngster. He was on loan at Salford. 

Could honestly be talking 15+ going this summer in total from the current squad. 

I mean Goldson had time out the game with heart problems.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

I mean Goldson had time out the game with heart problems.

Oh!! Sorry. I thought you meant a clear out. If he's very lucky. Not all players can continue after heart trouble. Muamba never kicked a ball again for example. 

Just now, PromDeAnglais said:

Oh!! Sorry. I thought you meant a clear out. If he's very lucky. Not all players can continue after heart trouble. Muamba never kicked a ball again for example. 

Didn’t Muamba have a heart attack though? Big difference in finding a problem before and after.

14 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Didn’t Muamba have a heart attack though? Big difference in finding a problem before and after.

Depends on the nature. Aguero recently wasn't a heart attack but eventually retired on medical advice from his doctors.

I’m not having a go at the club right but an interview with him wouldn’t have gone a miss

Nobody’s holding a serious heart condition against the boy but I’d have liked to have known more about him, and I’m sure he’d have liked to have been heard too

Having said that, the club seem to have looked after him really well and we should be proud of that

But if it’s possible to move him on we obviously should