Scott Wright - Big Game player

He seems like a boring player but is actually pretty clever, deceivingly quick and capable of finding the net. I still can't see him ever being a week in, week out starter but there is a future here for him. 

One thing I will say about him even though I'm not convinced by him, is despite his pace he's a bit wasted on the wing. When he's out there he always automatically goes to the outside and tries to hit the byline. When he's more central he's almost forced inside at times and gets into better positions.

He's fine and always has been fine. The type of guy you cant rely on to lead the team but can certainly contribute alongside the likes of Morelos, Roofe, Kent & Aribo.

Lovely finish today and did well as a sub overall!

J-Maestro likes this

He’s just alright. Decent goal today and looks better suited to being an impact player.

Never good enough to be a European starter. Miles out his depth.

Actually lays bare how bad our recruitment is that we’ve still not filled the RW slot. 

Had a good game auld Skoosh. 
Good impact player. Finishes today and v Motherwell can hopefully elevate him from the Aberdeen player that a lot of people think he is to a Ranger.

Another few pounds muscle and core strength & add in some nastiness he’ll improve no end.  
Came on & got the football going for us, exactly what he was instructed to do. 

Think of him in the same boat as sakala, against the dross we play domestically he can have an impact, centrally or on the wing. Depth like that is definitely required

Credit where its due, done well in the 2 finals, but I dont think he'll ever develop into a player I'm excited to see coming off the bench or in the starting 11. Hopefully I'm proven wrong though.