Scott Wright - Big Game player

ScottBF2

He seems like a boring player but is actually pretty clever, deceivingly quick and capable of finding the net. I still can't see him ever being a week in, week out starter but there is a future here for him. 

One thing I will say about him even though I'm not convinced by him, is despite his pace he's a bit wasted on the wing. When he's out there he always automatically goes to the outside and tries to hit the byline. When he's more central he's almost forced inside at times and gets into better positions.

He’s a perfectly good squad player to have. This is his level. 

He can’t make the step up in Europe but that’s ok. We have won titles in the past with guys like Scott Wright in the team, who have then struggled in Europe. 

A great goal today and absolutely sensational tackle at the end on Haring. 

He’s just alright. Decent goal today and looks better suited to being an impact player.

Never good enough to be a European starter. Miles out his depth.

Actually lays bare how bad our recruitment is that we’ve still not filled the RW slot. 

Had a good game auld Skoosh. 
Good impact player. Finishes today and v Motherwell can hopefully elevate him from the Aberdeen player that a lot of people think he is to a Ranger.