Scott Wright - Big Game player

ScottBF2

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Forrest is done .It’s mine is vid a historical thing .3 games in the taigs first team and call ups happen .

Mikey Johnstone has about 100 games for them in a similar position to Wright and don't think he has has a call up?

11 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Mikey Johnstone has about 100 games for them in a similar position to Wright and don't think he has has a call up?

We’ve not had Scottish players good enough for a decade, and you can include Scott Wright in that list.

Be interesting to see how the likes of King and Lowry develop. 

He's had a pretty strong end to the season.

Thought he looked bright when he came on at parkhead in the 1-1 game and then in the Scottish Cup semi. Scored a great goal away to Motherwell (similar finish to his Scottish Cup final goal) when we were up against it being down to 10 men. Got the Kamara assist against Leipzig, scored against Ross County, was decent against Frankfurt and made a huge impact against Hearts rounding off with a great finish.

He may or may not become a first team regular through time. Obviously to become a first team regular he will really need to push on again, which I don't think is impossible. Won't be easy though. I would imagine it's an area we would be looking to strengthen too. However he's a good age, fast, direct, seems to have a good attitude, keen to improve and also looks like he's gaining confidence.

At worst he's a strong squad player. Certainly a massive improvement on previous squad players like of MOH, Barker etc. 

8 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

He's had a pretty strong end to the season.

Thought he looked bright when he came on at parkhead in the 1-1 game and then in the Scottish Cup semi. Scored a great goal away to Motherwell (similar finish to his Scottish Cup final goal) when we were up against it being down to 10 men. Got the Kamara assist against Leipzig, scored against Ross County, was decent against Frankfurt and made a huge impact against Hearts rounding off with a great finish.

He may or may not become a first team regular through time. Obviously to become a first team regular he will really need to push on again, which I don't think is impossible. Won't be easy though. I would imagine it's an area we would be looking to strengthen too. However he's a good age, fast, direct, seems to have a good attitude, keen to improve and also looks like he's gaining confidence.

At worst he's a strong squad player. Certainly a massive improvement on previous squad players like of MOH, Barker etc. 

Was absolutely awful in that game. Likewise with Leipzig away.

Certainly shown more in recent weeks though.