Jump to content

John Souttar


Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He was their best player.

Hopefully has more about him than Webster who also came in as their best.

 

Didn't Webster openly admit that he couldn't cope mentally playing for us?

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Think Gordon was their best player but hoping Souttar can be a solid 3rd CB at the least 

Said in another thread I think Wright is well worth his place in the squad and on the bench, but not a 1st 11 player - I’d potentially compare Souttar to him, in that respect. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Extremely unlikely. Goldson and Tavs fitness levels are off the charts tbf.

Totally agree, but look at Balogun and Helander in and out the team. It upsets the rhythm of the backline and it’s been our story in a number of positions of the last few years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought he had a great game today .We won’t know how he compares to Goldson until he actually lines up for us with the same level of player Goldson was used to having .

Who knows he could even be an improvement .

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

He was their best player.

Hopefully has more about him than Webster who also came in as their best.

 

Walter hinted one night when Webster was meant to start vs killie and pulled out that it was a mental issue with him and when asked why he pulled out Walter said “you better ask him “

went on loan and don’t think missed a game for Wigan or Dundee united or whoever he went to 

The Godfather and J-Maestro like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Walter hinted one night when Webster was meant to start vs killie and pulled out that it was a mental issue with him and when asked why he pulled out Walter said “you better ask him “

went on loan and don’t think missed a game for Wigan or Dundee united or whoever he went to 

He got named in the team of the year with his loan spell for Dundee United .

Ironically when he resigned for Hearts he got injured playing against us.

RFC55 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

Didn't Webster openly admit that he couldn't cope mentally playing for us?

I seem to remember talk of him having panic attacks in the changing room, struggle to hold that against him if true considering it’s clearly because he cared so much

Would explain why he barely featured

J-Maestro likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I seem to remember talk of him having panic attacks in the changing room, struggle to hold that against him if true considering it’s clearly because he cared so much

Would explain why he barely featured

Yeah, I used to suffer terribly from panic attacks. I cant hold that against anyone. Fuck all you can do about it.

Essandoh likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
×
×
  • Create New...