John Souttar

Clemdog

13 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Its not the midfield protection thats the worry, how many times did aribo get a header or go through on goal? 

If you allow cross after cross to come in, particularly with the delivery Bassey was putting in, some will find an attacker. That being said, he was generally the centre half covering the front post and it was Kingsley that was losing his man. 

Do we know what his injuries have been, is it the same reoccurring problem or different ones? 

How many times has he been out for a long time?

I could probably find this out if I did some research but usually we have a person on RM with all the facts so I am trying this approach first. :pipe:

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Do we know what his injuries have been, is it the same reoccurring problem or different ones? 

How many times has he been out for a long time?

I could probably find this out if I did some research but usually we have a person on RM with all the facts so I am trying this approach first. :pipe:

B0DE2E1A-2CA5-4337-97E1-2EA010A458AE.thumb.jpeg.a165c92fc3d88fb7d19eacd63a3627b5.jpeg

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

Hes a domestic signing, with scotland caps can improove on the european stage, still only 25, so can become a modern Davie Weir for us imo

I’d be hoping for him to be our main CB for next years with a rotating set of young guys hopefully like Bassey passing through.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Cheers mate, I am not sure whether it is good or bad info 🤔 

Let's hope his ankle and achelis tendon is sorted now. 

1 hour ago, NeoGeo7 said:

B0DE2E1A-2CA5-4337-97E1-2EA010A458AE.thumb.jpeg.a165c92fc3d88fb7d19eacd63a3627b5.jpeg

That’s a kick in the arse off 3 years, I wonder how many games he actually missed.

18 hours ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Souttar owns his own coffee shop too, doesn't take a genius to work out whats going on here, clear as day cheating imo

I heard a thing saying Liverpool’s squad is made up of 70% asthma sufferers so they can all take a certain steroid, vs the national average of 10%.

Probably shite though. 

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I heard a thing saying Liverpool’s squad is made up of 70% asthma sufferers so they can all take a certain steroid, vs the national average of 10%.

Probably shite though. 

70% of the British swimming squad has asthma, as well, and a fair few cyclists. as you say, that condition lets them take medication they otherwise wouldn’t be able to, and would therefore fail drugs tests.

It’s manipulation of rules to get away with taking peds. Same as Theraputic Use Exemptions with Farah and Wiggins.