John Souttar

Clemdog

32 minutes ago, Worlds_Most_Successful_Team said:

Goldson, Katic, Helander, Souter, King, Balogun.

Happy with that. Few are injury prone so maybe need 1 more if Gio's going to play 3 at the back more often.

Not even convinced Souter starts when all are fit. Nice to have that calibre of depth.

Would have to think if we can move Helander on then we will. 

I like Souttar, if he can stay fit he’s a very good addition to the squad and is Scottish so always good to have homegrown players in the team/squad.  Given Wilson’s latest week, I’d expect Balogun to resign now so I’d sell Helander and Katic if we can recoup some fees. 

3 hours ago, Worlds_Most_Successful_Team said:

Goldson, Katic, Helander, Souter, King, Balogun.

Happy with that. Few are injury prone so maybe need 1 more if Gio's going to play 3 at the back more often.

Not even convinced Souter starts when all are fit. Nice to have that calibre of depth.

I very much doubt Balogun is here next season, we were clearly holding out on his contract talks until there was an outcome to the Goldson renewal. 

Let Balogun go and either keep Helander or sell and replace, leaves us with a pretty solid CB choice of Goldson, Souttar, Katic, Helander/replacement and King. 

The only issue with the above, is for the RCB it only gives us Goldson and King (I think?), as Helander, Katic and Souttar are all left footed (although Souttar seems comfortable on both).

6 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

I very much doubt Balogun is here next season, we were clearly holding out on his contract talks until there was an outcome to the Goldson renewal. 

Let Balogun go and either keep Helander or sell and replace, leaves us with a pretty solid CB choice of Goldson, Souttar, Katic, Helander/replacement and King. 

The only issue with the above, is for the RCB it only gives us Goldson and King (I think?), as Helander, Katic and Souttar are all left footed (although Souttar seems comfortable on both).

Katic and Souttar are both right footed

15 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

image.png.516b40bb0bb8be0ac137ad2185f36923.png

Iron the fucking shirt if it's going to look wrinkled in promotional material.

Iron a plastic/nylon shirt? Deary me... no wonder we get people complaining about quality :pipe: 

(I know its not plastic/nylon or something simple like that, but I would never iron something like that! :) ) 

Very good player if he can stay fit. If Bassey stays that’s looking like a very strong back four Tav, Goldson, Souttar, Bassey. Definitely an area we are far ahead of celtic. Especially if they don’t sign Carter vickers. 

7 hours ago, johanvanhentze said:

Iron a plastic/nylon shirt? Deary me... no wonder we get people complaining about quality :pipe: 

(I know its not plastic/nylon or something simple like that, but I would never iron something like that! :) ) 

Iron it inside out and underneath another material (towel or something).

Very disappointed you weren’t aware of this, walking about looking like one of the unwashed and unironed.