The refereeing today

28 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He completely stopped refereeing when we went 2 up aswell which was hilarious, it’s like he went home 

It was like a fuckin switch. Said it to the boys beside me, we started getting decisions with the 50/50s almost instantly as if to balance it up. 

Know the standard of refs is bad but fuck me, that was right up there.

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I couldn’t believe the offside in our half 😂😂😂

Lundstram was shouting at him for about 5 minutes after that disgrace of a decision 

I heard someone on Premier Sports (Craigan?) say that if the offside player then immediately touches the ball in their own half, that is where the free kick is taken from.  Can anyone who knows the laws of the game better than I confirm that, would be amazed if it’s true but even more amazed if Gollum knew any of the laws!

37 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Kent was fouled at the edge of their box before that and he gave Hearts the free kick. 

Aribos saved shot was a penalty aswell, he was having the shirt pulled off his back as he tried to take the shot 

They took a freekick for offside in our half 🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Soldier blue said:

I heard someone on Premier Sports (Craigan?) say that if the offside player then immediately touches the ball in their own half, that is where the free kick is taken from.  Can anyone who knows the laws of the game better than I confirm that, would be amazed if it’s true but even more amazed if Gollum knew any of the laws!

Iirc the offside freekick rule was that the freekick was taken from where the defensive line was not the player offside, and it couldnt go further thab the halfway line

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Iirc the offside freekick rule was that the freekick was taken from where the defensive line was not the player offside, and it couldnt go further thab the halfway line

I would have thought the same but it seems it was actually the correct decision.

If an offside offence occurs, the referee awards an indirect free kick where the offence occurred, including if it is in the player’s own half of the field of play.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Collum is an atrocious referee. He can't take charge of a game without making it all about him. 

Was that a red on bassey? It looked it to me but I had only seen it at the game and nothing since 

47 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Hallidays challenge on Bassey 😂 how that isn’t a foul is beyond me man

That was the worst for me today, was actually expecting him to book Halliday, for him then to give it the other way was outrageous.

16 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Collum is an atrocious referee. He can't take charge of a game without making it all about him. 

Was it not him that got a bollocking from Ancelotti for adding on 4 minutes in the Madrid friendly last year? That was one of the craziest things I’ve seen.

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

Was it not him that got a bollocking from Ancelotti for adding on 4 minutes in the Madrid friendly last year? That was one of the craziest things I’ve seen.

Crazier than Alan Muir just playing till celtic scored at Dingwall?