Thanks Rangers.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Thought this was a thanks to them for getting you a new licence tbh

🤣🤣

That's the least of my worries now lol. Got into a headbutt competition with a Spanish hammer and am now stuck in jail, I mean hospital in Spain with no passport 😅

Big ups to Kirstin at the British Embassy for sorting me a flight home on Tuesday. Just need to find out when it is so I can get the fuck out of this prison. 

I can't say I have much love for the Spanish.  

We moan about the NHS, but never do it again anyone reading this. There's actual Vigilante's patrolling the wards more toolled up than our coppers. 

graeme_4 likes this

2 hours ago, Kingbilly1872 said:

🤣🤣

That's the least of my worries now lol. Got into a headbutt competition with a Spanish hammer and am now stuck in jail, I mean hospital in Spain with no passport 😅

Big ups to Kirstin at the British Embassy for sorting me a flight home on Tuesday. Just need to find out when it is so I can get the fuck out of this prison. 

We moan about the NHS, but never do it again anyone reading this. There's actual Vigilante's patrolling the wards more toolled up than our coppers. 

Why do you keep making up lies

Bourne2Win likes this

3 hours ago, Kingbilly1872 said:

🤣🤣

4C601C48-A6C1-4172-9B89-4F0E11D5CFDF.gif

5 hours ago, Kingbilly1872 said:

Just a quick thank you to the board and the directors, Dave King, the three bears and for everyone who makes being a Rangers supporter one of the greatest feelings imaginable. 

I don't really know how to put into words the rollercoaster of being a fan since 2012 has been and despite not winning the league this years after the way we strolled it last year just isn't in my vocabulary. 

From the lows of the Craig White days, came even darker days especially when we lost Walter and Jimmy to the highs of 55 and  4 goals in Dortmund all I can really say about it all is that I'm so proud to be part of this family and honestly hold it almost as dearly as my own. 

After what we have all been through this season I promise that I'll stop ripping the piss on this site (although you guys make it so easy 😆) .

The people who have met me in real life know exactly what I'm all about, just a pity that we have a few bully's in our support who like to gang up on the occasional new member and seem to think you're better than them for whatever reason?? 

If there's any true taigs on the site, which I would never be shocked to see, then raise it with an admin and let them take it from there. There's so many older posters from this site who only post on follow follow these days it's actually depressing. 

So try and be a bit nicer to everyone, we almost lost it all and I couldn’t have been prouder trying to hold it all together from behind the scenes. 

All the best bears, here's to another 150 successful years. NS 🔴🔵🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇬🇧

Wot

born a blue nose likes this

5 hours ago, Kingbilly1872 said:

Just a quick thank you to the board and the directors, Dave King, the three bears and for everyone who makes being a Rangers supporter one of the greatest feelings imaginable. 

I don't really know how to put into words the rollercoaster of being a fan since 2012 has been and despite not winning the league this years after the way we strolled it last year just isn't in my vocabulary. 

From the lows of the Craig White days, came even darker days especially when we lost Walter and Jimmy to the highs of 55 and  4 goals in Dortmund all I can really say about it all is that I'm so proud to be part of this family and honestly hold it almost as dearly as my own. 

After what we have all been through this season I promise that I'll stop ripping the piss on this site (although you guys make it so easy 😆) .

The people who have met me in real life know exactly what I'm all about, just a pity that we have a few bully's in our support who like to gang up on the occasional new member and seem to think you're better than them for whatever reason?? 

If there's any true taigs on the site, which I would never be shocked to see, then raise it with an admin and let them take it from there. There's so many older posters from this site who only post on follow follow these days it's actually depressing. 

So try and be a bit nicer to everyone, we almost lost it all and I couldn’t have been prouder trying to hold it all together from behind the scenes. 

All the best bears, here's to another 150 successful years. NS 🔴🔵🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇬🇧

Wouldnt like to read the long thank you if this is just a quick one.

CR3, HG5, Bluekev and 1 other like this

3 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

Why do you keep making up lies

You wanting clamped again ffs? 

🤣🤣🤣

The fucking irony of your name and thos thread is just too much 😆 

33 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I have to keep coming back into this thread. Just want to read the amount of pish that can be made up. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You still not learned either? 

You guys must have some boring as fuck lives. 

I genuinely feel sorry for you dude. 

56 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Wouldnt like to read the long thank you if this is just a quick one.

Considering we still have a club that can give us feelings that are indescribable, I thought it was the least I could do. 

I can't believe that there's a thread on here genuinely asking if this has been a successful season.